December 25th

Scott smirked as he crept down the stairs, glancing into the living room before heading to the guest bedroom. He was glad Snake was still asleep, seeing as he could wake him up how he wanted to.
He slowly opened the door, poking his head in to get a look around. Snake was tucked away under the covers, his head barely showing as he rolled over in his sleep. Scott opened the door a little wider and slipped in, creeping up to the bed as he tried his best to stifle his laughter. With a loud yell, Scott jumped on top of Snake, managing to roll them off the bed with a loud thud.
"For fuck sakes, Jund!" Snake hissed as he tried to get up, Scott giggling when he was given a glare. He tried to untangle from Snake as well but the sheets had wrapped around them, their bodies close together. Scott suddenly felt his face heat up as something rubbed against his crotch, trying more desperately to get untangled from the awkward situation.
Snake gave a hard shove, sending Scott off and away as they both sat up and pushed further away from each other. "This is your fault." Scott snapped before he had time to think.
"Oh it's my fault?" Snake hissed as he got up and headed over to retrieve his bandana on the nightstand. "Last time I checked, you were the one who jumped me." He snapped as he tied his dark grey bandana around his forehead, refusing to turn and look at Scott.
"Just, just forget about it and let's just go and open presents." Scott glanced at Snake and saw him nodding, heading out of the room without looking back. He let out a sigh as he stood up, rubbing his arm as he tried to sort out his thoughts.
Scott shook his head slightly before heading out of Snake's room, making his way to the living room. He saw Snake was already seated at the couch and was looking down at his cell phone, their eyes meeting as Snake looked up at Scott.
"Sorry about-"
"Don't worry about it." Snake cut in, giving a tiny smile before nodding over to the presents. "Well, they're not gonna open themselves." Scott gave a smile before he bounced over to the Christmas tree, pulling out a few large presets as well as a couple small ones.
Within a few minutes, Scott had opened almost all of them, grinning widely when he unwrapped his PS4. "Yes! This was what I really wanted!" He looked over to Snake and saw the older one was giving him a small smile.
"Hey, catch." Scott quirked up an eyebrow but lifted his hands up to catch the small wrapped up box Snake tossed. He gave Snake a questioning look before unwrapping it, letting out a small gasp as he pulled out a dog tag with his name on it. "You were really interested in mine a few months back, I assumed you still wanted one." Scott just grinned and nodded, slipping the chain over his head so it was around his neck.
"Yeah! It's really awesome! Thanks!" Snake just nodded as he glanced down at his phone. "I, uh, have... something for you to!" It was Snake's turn to look surprised, but Scott got up and ran over to the stairs and raced up them. He went into his room and started to look around for something he could give Snake.
"Shit, shit, shit! I didn't think he'd get me anything!" He muttered as he tried to think about something Snake would want. He suddenly shot his head up as he went to his closet, digging through a box that read 'cosplay'. "Ah ha!" He pulled out a long piece of dark green fabric, smiling as he bundled it up and put it behind his back. "It's not like I need it anymore, video games are ten times better."
Scott quickly took off back down the stairs, standing in front of Snake and smiling widely. Snake glanced up, curiosity in his eyes as he put his phone away. "Close your eyes."
"Campbell-"
"Just do it!" Snake let out a sigh as he closed his eyes, Scott quickly running around the end of the couch to stand behind Snake. He began to unknot the bandana until Snake reached back and grabbed his wrist tightly.
"What are you-"
"Just trust me!" Scott whined, holding in a small laugh as Snake once again sighed and undid his bandana, placing the dark grey material on his lap. Scott quickly moved and tied the dark green bandana in its correct spot, stepping back with a small smile. "Alright, you can open your eyes!" He watched as Snake glanced back at him, confusion in his greyish-blue eyes. "Go look in the mirror." Snake raised an eyebrow but nodded, heading off to the bathroom.
Scott waited a moment to make sure he was gone before setting up his master plan. He'd been making this plan since he found out Snake would be looking after him, and he sure as hell wasn't going to miss his chance.
When Snake returned, Scott was standing under the doorway to the living room, leaning against the frame. "So? You like it?" Snake gave a nod as he smiled slightly.
"Yeah, it's great, thank you." Scott just nodded, too worried his plan would backfire. He nonchalantly glanced up, brown eyes widening slightly.
"Would you look at that." Snake gave a confused look before looking up, letting out a snort when he saw the mistletoe hung above them.
"You put it there, it wasn't there when I got here yesterday."
Shit.
"Why the fuck would I set up mistletoe? I'm not gay! And neither are you, besides, you'd be too chicken to kiss another guy." Scott smirked before his eyes went wide. Snake had leaned down to his level, a hand firmly holding Scott's shoulder as the shorter one blushed deeply. Snake leaned forward as Scott internally panicked, he didn't think Snake would do it in the first place.
Scott was sure he was red as a tomato as soft lips pressed gently against his cheek, ending suddenly as Snake stood back up and released Scott's shoulder. "Good enough to prove I'm not chicken?" Scott just stared at him with wide brown eyes before turning quickly and heading back to the living room. Hekissedmehekissedmehekissedmehekissedme.

.:.

Scott sat up I'm his room, still embarrassed about the kiss that happened four hours ago. He glanced at his guitar that sat in his lap, intending to play it but not being able to think straight. He quickly jumped up from his spot on the floor as a knock came to his door. "Jund? I made some popcorn, I was wondering if you'd like to pick a movie to watch?" Snake spoke softly through the door, almost as if he was trying to make up for earlier.
Scott closed his eyes for a moment. "Uh, sure, give me a minute." He listened as Snake's footsteps left down the hall before getting up, setting his guitar in its stand as he made his way to the door. Scott took a deep breath as he turned the doorknob, heading out of his rooms and down the stairs with a small smile on his face when he saw Snake still wearing the dark green bandana.
Snake glanced up from his phone and offered a small smile. "So, what do you wanna watch?" Scott headed over to the couch and sat down, grabbing the remote as he brought up the guide.
"Hmm, how about A Christmas Story?" Scott looked over at Snake and saw him nod in approval, Scott picking the channel as he curled up on the couch, Snake mimicking.

.:.

Scott let out a yawn as the credits rolled onto the screen, he glanced over at Snake and smiled slightly. The taller one had fallen asleep with his head resting on the arm of the couch, hugging himself loosely. Scott bit his lip as he glanced at the clock, it was only seven in the evening. He looked back at Snake, debating whether he should wake him or not. "Fuck it." He mumbled as he gently crawled over and curled up in front of Snake, suddenly grateful for the large cushions on the couch. He slowly rolled over so he was facing Snake, glancing up at his peaceful looking face before cuddling up against him as he had a soft smile on his face. Best Christmas ever.