"Wait, help me open a door of time and space!" Zhou Hui's mind flashed quickly, and said quickly: "I took the explosion source all over, let's go to the sea of ​​blood!"

Chu He was stunned and immediately reacted, it was indeed a good way.

Although the principle is complicated, the operation is very simple, that is, rushed directly to grab the source of the explosion, followed the time and space door to enter the sea of ​​blood, and just throw it in. But this requires good timing and no errors at all, otherwise it will be very troublesome if it explodes in Zhou Hui's hands.

Without further ado, Zhou Hui rushed in the direction of the magic dragon like lightning, Chu He turned into a phoenix instantly, grabbed Zhou Hui one second before the second round of explosion swept in front of him, and volleyed across the battlefield, rushing straight Countless trees and rocks in the sky landed in front of the magic dragon to control the stars.

"Yu Fuhe and Xiaoyan Yan--!" Phoenix landed on the floor and made a roar that he could not hear even in the loud noise.

I saw the surrounding area, a large piece of snow, the mound turned into a giant pit, and two figures were vaguely nailed to the center of the bottom of the pit, Yu Fu and Yan Lanyu.

Phoenix's voice just fell, and was only seen in the void in front of his deputy, slowly standing up a translucent figure.

——It was a young man. The muscles in his chest, arms and thighs were alive, revealing gray and rotten bones. At first glance, he looked terrified.

But his pale face, the expression was very calm, his eyes were looking straight ahead, holding an irregularly round bronze mirror in his hand.

In the snow, the bronze mirror was transformed into a light shield, just like the protector of the heaven and earth, and he and Yan Lanyu would be protected in it!

Zhou Hui's eyes reflected the magnificent light of the Pentagram, stunned: "This is...Yang Shishun?"

"Yang Shishen's Eighth Mirror!" Chu He shouted loudly, "Hurry up! I've opened a world monument!"

In addition to the few big Buddhas in the colorless sky, it is the prerogative of King Asura to travel freely between the six Dao. But this does not mean that no one else can travel through the Six Realms. Ancient ancient beasts such as Phoenix, Xuanwu, and White Tiger can twist back and forth in the three realms of people, gods, and demons by twisting the space. Not stable enough.

Zhou Hui raised his head and extended his hand to the sky.

Two golden meteors in the light came up against the sky, twined with each other, and flew back to his hand. Immediately afterwards, the space in front of Chu River violently oscillated, as if the air had been split into fierce cracks, and the phoenix whispered along the ancient wind, ringing from all directions.

The sight of the human boundary steed flashed in the void, and the body of the stele opened suddenly.

Zhou Hui grabbed two meteors and turned to rush towards the gap in time and space!

·

At the same time, the blood of hell.

The red smoked sky traversed the cracks, as if the fangs of the fierce beast crumbled and collapsed.

Immediately after the fangs, the dark giant mouth opened in the sky, and Zhou Hui's figure rushed down from the deepest throat of the giant mouth, throwing two rapidly beating Venus into the sea of ​​blood!

call--

boom!

Venus made a sharp whistle when it fell, and then exploded majesticly. The whole sea of ​​blood was dragged into the air by an invisible giant hand, and the waves were torn apart!