Yan Lanyu screamed with a shifting tone, and a large strand of blood mixed with minced meat poured out of her mouth and chest, and her **** hands in the green fire desperately grabbed her fangs!

——In the electric light and flint stone, he was hung from the sky, and at his feet was the **** of the dragon.

At the next moment, the poison breath spewed out from the dragon's throat, instantly covering him completely!

Dizziness, suffocation, severe pain.

The flame was burning on one side of the arm, but it could not stop the cold caused by the rapid loss of blood.

It's so cold... such thoughts flashed in Yan Lanyu's mind in a trance.

Familiar, the feeling of death is as cold and bitter as last time, like falling into the abyss.

·

"The four pillars of the year, month, day, and hour push the fate.

"The five elements win restraint, and the punishment will be reconciled. It is also the basis of the Yin-Yang Road."

Tian Hui Qi Zhi paused, poured a glass of yellow wine from the red clay hip flask, and crossed his legs leisurely.

There was heavy snow outside the paper door, wrapped in silver. In the distance, more human footsteps made a crunching sound in the snow, the lanterns were clearly extinguished in the night, and gradually went away.

The ground in the house is warm and warm, just like in late spring, there are several cherry blossoms in the glass bottles beside the paper window, and the fragrance of plum wine is slightly steamed on the stove [Net King] Don’t pull this uncle’s pants.

Several disciples sat down on the tatami and bowed their heads to make a note. One of the female disciples leaned her forehead deeply on the floor, and then raised her head and asked carefully: "So, if you use the other's four-column characters as numerology, what effect will it have?"

"There are many effects, mainly based on soul damage."

"Will people die?"

Tian Yiqi Zhi teased: "Who do you have opinions to endlessly, Yuko?"

All the disciples laughed, and the female disciple named Yuko was too busy to dare.

"Using the four pillars and eight characters to put it to death requires deep spiritual power as the foundation. At the same time, there are also many people who cast spells-souls and souls are scattered. It is a dangerous technique. In reality, there are many techniques for killing people without blood. Therefore, this kind of curse that kills 1,000 people and damages 800 is already included in the banned curse."

Yuko quickly got up and said that all the disciples took notes.

"If it's cold in the cold today, when it's spring, I will teach you how to calculate with eight characters."

Tian Hui Qi Zhi paused, his expression thoughtful, his fingertips slightly rubbing the fine patterns on the wine glass. Everyone fell silent for a moment, and only a moment later listened to him lazily: "Come here today... Lan Yu."

Behind him, a teenager in purple clothes got up and gently opened the paper door.

Everyone bowed their heads to salute, got up and backed out.

Yan Lanyu looked down at the ground with her eyes down, until the last female disciple stepped back, she closed the paper door almost silently.

Tianyi Qizhi was sitting by the fire, staring at the cup in his hand, and suddenly seemed to have a strong interest in the colored glaze wine glass used in daily life.