Yan Lanyu seemed to see through his thoughts of delaying time and said, "If there is nothing wrong, wait for me to come back and talk about it. Little medicinal farmer. I'm going to board the plane and see you later."

Chu He shouted: "Wait!"

Yan Lanyu turned around and left, Chu He hesitated for half a second and immediately chased forward.

At this time, there were not many people at the airport. Yan Lanyu noticed the footsteps behind her and suddenly accelerated her pace. She squeezed from the previous passengers. When Chu He was about to catch up with him, Suddenly Zhou Hui rushed up from the waiting hall holding his mobile phone and shouted, "Feng Si!"

The flat ground exploded, and many people looked sideways at the same time, Yan Lanyu and Chu He looked back at the same time.

Zhou Hui said sharply: "Stop Yan Lanyu! Hurry!"

Suddenly, as if a gun shot was issued, Yan Lanyu immediately ran, Chu River did not hesitate, and pulled up and caught up!

"Hey!" "Hey what's going on!" Pedestrians dragging their luggage in twos and threes were immediately knocked over, and a group of tour groups in front was knocked upside down. The tour guide shook the small flag and shouted angrily at them: "Hey! Hurry to reincarnate!"

Yan Lanyu grabbed an old lady still wearing a tourist group sun hat, and pushed her head back without looking back. The old lady tripped and panicked, and was rushed to be caught by Chu He in time, and gave the furious tour guide, and then pulled up, almost stepped on everyone's shoulders and the top of the head, and rushed up with no feet!

"Stop!" Chu He shouted, and stood down and grabbed Yan Lanyu's shoulder.

Yan Lanyu turned her head, even with a faint smile on her face, and punched Chu He's face severely with her fist!

Yan Lanyu's strength is actually ordinary. His size and muscle density are there, and the attack is mainly based on spells and yin and yang. However, the punch hit Chuhe with Venus in his eyes, sweet throat, buzzing ears, and almost released his hand.

Yan Lanyu struggled hard, but the fighting consciousness cultivated by the Phoenix Ming King for thousands of years was not completely lost, and Chuhe punched back in the pain, Yan Lanyu did not expect the counterattack to come so fast, the phalanx hit the chest, and the bone was slightly The clicking sound, Juli let him stumble backward!

"Who are you!" Chu He shouted hoarsely.

Yan Lanyu ran without saying anything, and was knocked down by Chu He.

A riot broke out in the waiting room, and Zhou Hui hurried away from a distance.

But at the moment, Yan Lanyu and Chu He couldn't take care of anything. The wrestling in just a few seconds was extremely fierce. Yan Lanyu elbowed Chu Chu's temple, and Chu He fell backward, but he caught him. The throat doesn't let go, and the forceful Dalian nails have penetrated deeply into the meat.

"..." Yan Lanyu's throat cramped and seemed to scold something, but he couldn't spit out a complete sound.

His side necks were all pierced, and blood immediately flowed down the neck to the ground, and bleeding began to bleed at the corners of his mouth. At the same time, he kept scratching on his side, suddenly seemed to have caught something, and suddenly lifted it to stab Chu River!

From this angle, it is difficult for Chu He to see the blades glowing blue light, but Zhou Hui, who arrived in time, stepped on Yan Lanyu's wrist with an arrow and pushed Chu He.

With a sharp stab, the blade was crossed against Zhou Hui's black jeans legs. Yan Lanyu was hit with a blow, staggering, her eyes suddenly rolled to reveal her white eyes, and the brush shed two lines of blood.