When the tide was high, Yu Jingzhong was submerged by the sea water, and the painful cry for help sounded again, seeming to be more and more sad and desperate because of the long wait.

"where are you?"

Yu Jingzhong asked loudly in the sea water, but there was only a string of blisters at the exit.

"who are you?"

The tide rises and falls, and the wind keeps coming, and the call finally looms again.

Yu Jingzhong did not know where his strength came from, suddenly struggling to swim in Shanghai, and saw that there was a fire on the water not far away.

A man was tied to a wooden frame in the light of fire. His body was covered with blood, his blood dripping, his head drooping weakly, he could not tell whether he was alive or dead.

I do not know why an anger that trembles suddenly swept Yu Jingzhong's heart, he shouted and swam to the fire, but no matter how struggling he could not get close to the roaring tongue of fire.

At the next moment, I saw countless pale and thin ghost claws suddenly stretched out in the sea of ​​fire, struggling to grab the person tied to the wooden frame, and it was about to pull him down into the deep abyss of the seabed...

"Wait!" Yu Jingzhong screamed: "Wait, don't—!"

The blood wrapped in a tongue of fire, "Hoo!" It burned and stretched into an endless fire hell. The man was about to fall in. At the last second he looked up and looked at Yu Jingzhong in the distant sea.

At that moment the picture was frozen and I saw his face very familiar.

——That is really Yan Lanyu when he grows up!

Yu Jingzhong froze. The next second the tsunami rose from the ground and crashed down, pushing him into the abyss!

·

"--what!"

Yu Jingzhong sat up abruptly, and was so bright that he couldn't open his eyes.

I saw the sky was already bright, and there were birds singing outside. It snowed last night, and the sun shone on the snow to reflect the dazzling white light.

Yu Jingzhong gasped for a moment, turned over to the ground after a while, stepped barefoot on the floor, leaving wet footprints, only to realize he was soaked in cold sweat.

He went to the bathroom, looked at his face in the mirror, and subconsciously remembered the dream again.

Yan Lanyu after she grew up...

Yu Jingzhong washed his face with cold water. Then he felt awake and turned to look at the messy bed in the bedroom.

Although the very real nightmare just left a shadow in his subconscious mind, Yan Lanyu's behavior last night...should be agreed.

Yu Jingzhong rubbed his temples, quickly washed and shaved, changed his shirt and trousers, pushed the door and walked out on tiptoe. When he passed Yan Lanyu's bedroom, he glanced at the probe and was surprised to find that no one was there.

Where did it go?

"early."

Yu Jingzhong turned around and saw that Yan Lanyu was sitting at the breakfast table, with porridge, pickles and poached eggs on the table, don't be too dark.

"Early...early."

Yu Jingzhong coughed and walked over to the table to sit down and saw that Yan Lanyu was holding an iPad and didn't know what she was looking up.