In all the hot atmosphere, only Zhou Hui seemed a little lonely.

Because Phoenix still showed no signs of waking up, and burned twice in a row during this time.

The first time Zhou Hui suddenly ignited when he was feeding water. A golden flame burst from the Qiqiao, covering the whole body in an instant, and then suddenly extinguished after a few minutes. The second time was in the middle of the night. The brightness of the flame awoke Zhou Hui from his sleep. When he opened his eyes, he saw that Little Phoenix actually fell off the bed, stumbled, and stumbled towards the door.

Zhou Hui rushed up in one arrow, and saw that the face of the little Phoenix in the flames was blurred, and vaguely cramped to a bit of a cold expression-it was completely an adult expression, and it appeared more chilling when it appeared on the child's face. Zhou Hui didn't know what he dreamed of, he could only try to stop him from wandering outside. Little Phoenix struggled for a long time without saying a word, and was cut by the palm of his neck and lost consciousness.

After these two attacks, Phoenix's body grew up sharply, almost reaching the size of a 13-year-old child. His bones began to show the obvious characteristics of the adult body before Nirvana, hollow, light, and extremely hard, making him very light.

His facial features are getting more and more out of the tenderness of milky gas, vaguely revealing the contours of the year, his eyes closed and his skin pale, and he looks thin and tired.

Zhou Hui does not know when the next time it will burn. All the growth of Phoenix is ​​random. Even if he secretly arranged before Nirvana, then no one knows what his plan is in his heart, and at what pace Come and go.

He is such a person, when he loses enough trust, he will not say anything, let all the plans and secrets be buried for a long time.

Zhou Hui didn't know what to do, and everything had to wait.

·

At first, Zhou Hui did not want to go to the hot spring for the New Year. Later, a group of people went to the wheel to strongly persuade him to go. Yu Fu also separately ordered a honeymoon suite to allow Little Phoenix to rest peacefully. Zhou Hui was relieved.

As a result, a few people drove to the hot spring hotel on that day, and the conditions were quite good. The terrace of the room faces the huge artificial garden and golf course. There are also sauna, spa and massage chairs in the garden, and the stone path leads to the hot spring pool hidden by the bamboo forest. After getting the room card, everyone shouted, and there were appointments to go to mahjong to kill the three kingdoms to do spas, and some jumped into the hot springs like dumplings. Yu Fu and Jia Lou Luo together carried the three-layer cake into the yard and cut it while watching the fireworks after preparing dinner.

Little Phoenix enjoys special treatment and enjoys a couple's suite together with Zhou Hui. Zhou Hui hugged him into the room and saw red rose petals on the big bed. He also used a white towel to put on a neck-shaped swan shape. It was very romantic under the lights, and he could not help laughing.

"Which pot does not open and which pot..." He sighed and gently put Little Phoenix on the bed.

The little phoenix's forehead pressed against Zhou Hui's palm and looked very docile. His temples turned against his cheeks as white as snow, and there was even a pitiful feeling.

Even Taikoo Birds will inevitably grow pain when they are in the human body. While the bones are rapidly maturing, the pain in the joints and other areas has been torturing him. Even if he can't tell, he often shows pain and depression in his sleep.

Zhou Hui sometimes wakes up in the middle of the night to massage him, gently smooth the folds of his eyebrows, and then leans over and prints a gentle and patient kiss.