Galuro finally stopped wearing his old sports t-shirt-but Dapeng Golden Bird was frugal and self-denying, took his dad's credit card and only went to the mall to brush off a set of shirts and jeans, and picked and steamed one in the restaurant The cheapest snake came back after eating and found that he was locked out of the office of the four team leaders.

"Oh," Zhou Hui casually said, "Your mother is there to learn to paint, don't bother him... Is the restaurant downstairs open? Get me a takeaway."

Galuro turned around and left, taking two steps back and suspiciously: "Mother is learning painting in it?"

"Huh."

"Mother is transformed?!"

Before Zhou Hui responded, Jialou Luo ran upstairs, and Zhou Hui immediately jumped up and said angrily: "Your mother is mine! Don't go to him anymore! Hey, you are not allowed to talk in front of your mother. !"

The set of Jia Lou Luo in Zhou Hui's eyes is simply a season old man's shirt. Who knows if Xiao Fenghuang will see it in his eyes and keep it in mind, when he suddenly recovers his memory, he will be stripped of Zhou Hui. The family revenge for the younger son. Helpless Jialou Luo ran with the wind like his mother, and suddenly disappeared after brushing, Zhou Hui was about to chase out, and suddenly there was a dull sound above his head-Boom!

Yu Jingzhong Huo Ran got up: "What's wrong?"

boom!

The ceiling shook, and fine dust fell.

Zhang Shun suddenly changed his color: "--Upstairs!"

Several people rushed out of the office, up the stairs, and locked their direction almost immediately following the shock-it was a big thief in the Chuhe office upstairs with a direct internal elevator.

Many people rushed out of the office and looked around in amazement. Zhou Hui pushed away from everyone, rushed up the stairs three steps and made two steps, and ran directly to the door, shouting: "Little Phoenix!"

"Stop a few people to stop the restricted area, and don't let everyone run up." Yu Fu took the personal command casually, and then stepped forward, only to hear a shock when he settled down--Boom!

Yu Jingzhong's first reaction was an earthquake, or the foundation was being laid in the house. With this voice, Zhou Hui's face immediately became ashen, and he lifted his legs and kicked the door fiercely-woo!

The door hit the wall heavily and didn't bounce back. It was broken into pieces on the spot, and the scorching light and heat caused several people to step back at the same time. Yu Jingzhong's retina was blank for a few seconds under the strong light. After a while, his vision gradually restored. I saw that the movement in the room was not an earthquake but a fire!

--Little Phoenix knelt down on the ground in pain, clutching an old dark blue threaded book tightly in his hand. He was surrounded by the flaming golden flames, and like a fierce ancient monster rushed to the roof, and then made an explosive roar.

Zhou Hui was about to rush on the spot and was stopped by Zhang Shun: "Wait!"

Yu Jingzhong shouted: "No! Why is there no temperature?!"

"You can't feel that kind of temperature in your body!" Zhang Shun said loudly in the roar. "Wait first, it may be the fire of Nirvana that didn't burn out last time!"

I saw that the flames almost filled the entire room and turned into a world of fire. The strange thing is that the air temperature did not rise a little except that the strong light could not open the eyes. The surging airflow hit the flames, pushing Zhou Hui who broke away from Zhang Shun and rushed in.

[BL]Lantern: Reflection Of The Peach BlossomOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara