The voice came to an abrupt end, Yu Jingzhong stared at the little Phoenix who was crying and crying naked on the big bed in the inner room, and he was holding clothes in his hand, and was pressing down his Zhou Hui.

"This is not my illegitimate child! What are you doing? There is something to tell me that I am busy!"

"..." Yu Jingzhong's entire three views have been refreshed, and after a while he shuddered: "You can't do this for Zhou and Zhou Hui, this is illegal, it's too abnormal..."

"What's the matter?" Zhang Shun leaned out from behind Yu Jingzhong: "I said Zhou Hui wouldn't do it... Zhou Hui! What are you doing?! You are not as good as a beast!!!"

·

Ten minutes later, Zhou Hui covered his nose with a towel dipped in cold water and took a long breath while sitting on the sofa.

Little Phoenix finally put on children's clothes, sat in his arms obediently, looked up at him with eyes open.

"Zhang Shun, you are too impulsive, you have to ask the situation before you start. Wan Zhouhui is actually not a pedophile..." Yu Fu suddenly thought that Zhou Hui was really hard to say, so he coughed awkwardly when he touched his nose. : "...In case he wasn't actually doing what you imagined... it's always bad to hurt someone rashly, don't do it next time."

Zhang Shun occupied a whole sofa on the opposite side, pointing at his dark eyes with grief and indignation and asked: "So what do I say?"

Yu Jingzhong comforted: "You were taught by your brother, what can you say?"

Little Phoenix immediately turned back to Zhang Shun's teeth, threatening full of meaning, so you dare to move Zhou Hui one finger, I will teach you why Huaer is so red.

The human world is so cruel. Zhang Ershao defended his brother's backyard and steadily shot a lesson. Zhou Zhou, who was suspected to be out of the wall, was immediately taught by his brother. The heart made of glass was suddenly broken into pieces. .

"Good boy, it doesn't hurt anymore, it really doesn't hurt anymore..." Zhou Hui kissed and kissed Little Phoenix, carefully sorting out his messy temple hair, and said softly: "Me and Yu deputy discuss something, you Would you like to play first?"

Little Phoenix hugged Zhou Hui's neck and peeked back at Zhang Shun, meaning what if the person bullied you again?

The heart of Zhang Shun's broken Buddha has a tendency to turn into powder, and Zhou Hui hastened to promise: "It's okay, he wouldn't dare to be beaten by you. I really dare not. If he dares to come, I won't treat him. ,how about it?"

Zhang Shun's handsome face suddenly turned black into the bottom of the pot, and he said that this surname Zhou really was not a good thing. So soon he deceived my brother and it was justifiable for Shakya to destroy him...damn, Why didn't Shakyar succeed? I haven't killed this monster for so many years. It's not wrong that the weak Buddha was killed.

However, Little Phoenix couldn't get the Buddha's psychological activities at all. Zhou Hui coaxed for a long time before he nodded in grievance, was picked up and walked out of the office, and stared at Zhang Shun with caution before leaving the house.

"My brother glared at me! He glared at me!" Zhang Shun grabbed Yu Jingzhong inconceivably: "He has been completely deceived by Zhou Hui! He even glared at me for Zhou Hui!"

"He just beat you up for Zhou Hui." Yu Jingzhong comforted: "Just stare, you can always get used to it..."

·

Zhou Hui didn't want to hold Little Phoenix upstairs and caused more people to watch, so he took him to the office of Fengsi.

The office of the fourth group leader of Guoan is a well-known restricted area, which is directly accessible by an internal elevator. The reason is that the restricted area is because when the former Phoenix King occasionally arrived at the office, the old heads of the military commission trembled to incense, make a wish, and ask for a sign, so that the office was full of cigarettes, and it was very feudal and superstitious. Colors.