Zhou Hui said coldly: "No, we will go back to Hell and go to Zhoushan after a while."

He no longer looked at Venerable Bati, and turned and walked deep into the temple. His Holiness suddenly stopped him behind:

"Wait, Lord Zhou-you are so indifferent this time because you still resent me for entrusting the true Buddha to His Royal Highness, causing all this now?"

Zhou Hui stepped in and walked back a moment later, the scary scarlet glowing deep inside his eyes.

This should be a very terrible and absurd scene. A **** demon lives high above the noble glacier temple of Heavenly Path, overlooking the Battti Venerable who lives with the Buddha, and his eyes are full of high, undisguised killing opportunities.

"I thought it was cheap, so I should hold it well and don't go out and sell it. Since you don't understand this truth, it seems that I want me to teach you it."

The wind blew over the steps, Venerable Bati looked up at Zhou Hui's hazy eyes, and a moment later a sudden chill rose from the depths of his heart: "Mr. Zhou misunderstood, I don't mean that."

His Holiness leaned over and said, "I just want to tell you that no matter what reason your Highness Feng Mingming did for all this, killing the false Buddha and sending the real Buddha back to the place, he will not hesitate for Nirvana... It's just for your survival. He has changed the great cause and effect in this world, and saved countless future creatures from being charcoal, a very remarkable person."

"When I was in the colorless sky, the Buddha mentioned you. He was very appreciative of the sacrifices you and the Phoenix Ming King made during these hundreds of years..."

"No," Zhou Hui interrupted. "I didn't do this for him. Who is the Buddha? I don't know. I only have an acquaintance named Zhang Shun."

Zhou Hui turned and walked into the temple.

Under the steps behind him, Venerable Bati froze, standing there for a long time, with a complex and dazed expression.

·

Soon after this conversation, on one evening, Zhou Hui walked through a large snow field painted golden by the sunset, with a phoenix egg in his pocket, and left Xumi Mountain alone.

Like when he came, he walked very quietly. No one seemed to know or pay attention. The footprints in the snow were soon covered and disappeared into the vast world.

Many people in Tiandao thought that it was Venerable Bati who visited the Glacier Temple that day, and then retired the arrogant **** demon town, leaving the sacred 33th heaven. As a result, the monks breathed a sigh of relief, sitting on their knees in the endless temples down the mountain, conveying their conviction and respect to the Venerable with their eyes.

But no one knows that when he learned that Zhou Hui was leaving, Venti Venti chased out of the Buddha Hall and stood on the cliff of the glacier, but it was too late.

The world is full of white, and the glaciers across the snowfield reflect a large area of ​​light. Under the distant view, there is a small gray spot far away, step by step, towards the farther horizon.

That's the direction to hell.

·

Zhou Hui returned to the Four Evil Roads, crossed the Wanli Tielun Mountain, which separated the human world and hell, stepped through the choppy sea of ​​blood, and finally returned to Bu Zhou Mountain.

Thousands of years have made great changes in the landscape of Mount Zhou, and the sea of ​​flames during the Nirvana of Phoenix almost burned the primitive jungle on the top of the mountain to the ground. Zhou Hui climbed to the top of the mountain, stood on the cliff and looked down at the magic eyes. When he looked back, he saw the mountain road circling in the distance, and a huge mountain rock protruded abruptly in the height, like a natural platform across the deep stream Above.