At the same time, the phantom of the burning Phoenix around him exploded, and the bones of his wings spread out to surround him, until he burst into flames all over his body!

That is the fire of Nirvana.

The Great Ashura King's Divine Personality is able to be burned again as energy, the invincible of nine days and ten places, the fire of Phoenix Nirvana.

Zhou Hui murmured Phoenix, his voice desperately hoarse, but no one could hear it in the loud noises, including his own fall.

At the same time, the pupils of Sakyamuni contracted sharply behind them and turned to retreat, but it was too late.

Phoenix turned around and whispered, his wings spread open and grabbed him tightly. Shakyar, who lacked an arm, was completely unable to struggle, and suddenly gave a painful roar!

"Do you even want me to die, Phoenix? Do you even want me to die like this?! Did you forget who took care of you and raised you?!"

In the firelight, Shakya grabbed Phoenix's collar, and the latter just shook his head, hoarsely and calmly: "Yes, I have... forgot."

When Shakya was stunned, he only listened to the trembling vibrations at his feet. The last nihility barrier of the Buddha Hall finally turned into powder in the fire of Nirvana, and the whole colorless sky fell completely to hell!

·

At that moment, there was no such thing in the past, and there have never been such a spectacular picture in nine days and ten places. The colorless sky surpassing the thirty-three heavens completely fell into the vast hell, and a spectacular sea of ​​fire was ignited on the top of Mount Zhou, just like the second time of the gods and gods.

In the sea of ​​fire, Chu He raised the Buddha bone sword, and the scorching golden blade reflected Shakya's stunned face.

"True... the soul of the true Buddha..." Shakya is unbelievable: "The soul of the true Buddha smelted by Phoenix's true fire?!"

"This is the bone you drew me." Chuhe's mouth was dry and bleeding, but there was a trace of tired smile: "When you gave me the original, the pain of bone extraction was the taste... but you don't know except those In addition, I have experienced more pain, fear, and confusion. If you don’t die, this will not end, and the chaos from heaven to the four evils will continue..."

The eyes of Shakya finally showed the color of fear, but the next second, the tip of the Buddha's bone blade pressed against his neck.

"Farewell, Sakyamuni."

With a hard hand, Chu He pierced the tip of his knife into his throat.

——In the moment of seeing blood, the Buddha bone knife slowly melted, and an ethereal figure appeared in the body of the knife.

He didn't really look like Zhang Shun anymore. Although his face was familiar as usual, his expression seemed to have changed his personality, full of peace, gentleness and unspeakable repression. As soon as Shakya saw him, he shouted in fear, and immediately tried to escape, but was tightly grasped by the skeleton of the phoenix, and his body made a terrible burning crackle in the fire of Nirvana.

The righteous Buddha stood up and walked towards him from the void, like a shadow shrouded in Buddha's light, and squeezed a little bit into his scorched body.

With this action, the part of the Buddha's body that was burnt and melted by the fire of Nirvana began to gradually repair and regenerate, and a dark and full body of electricity was slowly "squeezed out" from the back of the Buddha's body, issuing a sharp hiss call.