"You don’t believe in anyone, you don’t kneel in anyone, you don’t need to cling to any tangled religion. You hold your power tightly in your hands, and use it to do what you want to do, to pursue the people you want to pursue, but to obey Instinctive, conscientious life..."

"I want this kind of life too. So I decided to treat you as my last faith, and try again before I fall into a demon." The phoenix paused, with a hint of vicissitudes in his voice: "So I am very Fear of being deceived and abandoned again. Fortunately, you have not disappointed me except for the Snow Mountain Goddess Shakti. If a person like me falls into a devil, he may become one of the centers of Hell’s Eye Hugh endlessly draws energy until exhaustion and death..."

Zhou Hui's eyes flashed with horror, and he only heard Sakyam smiled and asked: "Then you are facing each other as a golden Buddha, are you afraid of being crushed by God's condemnation, and have you fallen into a demon since then?"

Chu He gazed calmly at Sakyamuni, and at the dust behind him, Little Phoenix's neck was broken, his body was lying on the ground, his eyes were wide, and he cast his eyes in the same direction.

It was really a picture of people from all limbs, so that the depth of the soul oozes out a chill.

"It doesn't matter." Chu Hedao, "I am fearless now, do you know why?"

Shakya opened his mouth, and seemed to want to say something, but his eyes suddenly burst into anger!

I saw Chu He's fingers loose, and the pure green arrow passed through the smoke, and suddenly reflected in the eyes of Shakya!

Shakya's figure disappeared in place, and the pure green arrow crossed the position where he had just stood, grabbing a heavy nail on the white jade wall.

Immediately afterwards, Shakya appeared in front of Chu River. Chu River drew an arrow and drawn a bow. The arrow pointed straight and shot forward, but the next moment still pierced the air and shot into the wall!

Zhou Hui shouted: "Be careful!"

Chu He didn't panic. He pulled out seven pure green arrows and arranged them on a huge curved bow, closing his eyes. At that moment, the change of wind sound, the flow of air, and even the direction of every piece of dust floating were printed on the bottom of his eyes through his closed eyelashes, and even Zhou Hui subconsciously paused the pace rushing towards here-

After a few seconds, Chuhe turned around without warning, and let go of the arrow!

Seven arrows like a meteor, tearing through the sky in a series, and the next burst of blood burst into the sky!

Succeeded?

Chu He opened his eyes and saw that Shakya's figure emerged from the void, without any waste of the seven long arrows, all pierced into his chest, abdomen, and thighs, and the endless impulse pushed him back until Boomed into the wall.

Chu He was stunned for a moment, and then suddenly realized that he missed the point!

The skilled archer will have the instinct to hit the point. Chuhe almost does not even need the reaction time. He directly draws another arrow and shoots out of the air. The opposite Shakya even has no evasion. The arrow front passed through without any accident.

Blood flowed down the white jade wall, and a drop fell on the hot ground.

Chu He stood there, motionless, looking from Zhou Hui's point of view, he could see the extremely tight muscle lines from his shoulders to his back and waist, slowly relaxing.

However, just as he intended to step forward, Shakya moved not far away.

Shakya raised her hand and puffed the last pure blue arrow into her heart, slowly looking up at the crackling flesh and blood on the arrow.