"It's nothing," Garuro turned his head indifferently.

Wu Bei looked up and down at Caluro suspiciously. I saw that the latter's eyes were bland like a phoenix, a glacial and snowy field that looked as if there was no need, and it was matched with a deep and calm face with facial features, like Zhou Hui's v.2.0 improvement. Upgraded version.

"...I have never had a chance to thank you, thank you while on the train." After a few seconds of embarrassing silence, Wu Bei broke the deadlock: "If it were not for your stop, King Peacock Daming had given me ..."

"It's okay."

"This...you got hurt later?"

"All right."

On the narrow aisle, the two looked at each other, and for a long while Wu Bei opened his mouth, and finally couldn't help asking the long-held question:

"Sorry, I really want to know, why do you and your brother bother to take the train instead of flying to Tibet directly from Tibet?"

Galuro apparently didn't expect him to ask this question. He looked back with a somewhat unexpected look and said, "But we don't know the way."

Wu Bei: "..."

The stewardess pushed the dining car past and looked curiously at the rare combination: a tall man wearing a long black trench coat, showing a gold **** his wrist, wearing sunglasses shaped like a triad boss, forcibly embracing a half of his face and being covered by a bandage The sturdy young man who lived, waved his shoulder and vigorously patted his shoulder while walking towards the seat, exclaimed: "I will thank you for giving me something!"

"no, do not want."

"Let me give you something!"

"No."

"I will send you a Russian smuggling military gps!!!"

"..."

Jia Lou Luo suddenly stood and turned to Wu Bei, his expression seemed very painful and hesitant.

Wu Bei: "...?"

In the next second, Jia Lou Luo gave Wu Bei a sound without warning, and spit out Wu Bei.

Two hours later, the plane landed, Wu Bei crossed the tarmac under the eyes of many strange eyes, and came to the terminal building. He took off the black burberry leather jacket and threw it into the trash can.

·

Compared with a year ago, City H did not change at all. Mayor Huang showed no signs of losing weight. On the contrary, when he was seen at the gate of the airport, Zhou Hui and Li Hu thought he was fat again. The difference from a year ago is that he smiled all over his face and seemed to be extremely proud, holding a baby crying in his arms.

Li Huqi said: "Did you find the object?!"

"The relatives introduced the weasel family who moved from abroad. They were connected with our family five hundred years ago. Are they destined?" Mayor Huang presented the same red face as the weasel baby crying: " Like me? Like me? Just as I was when I was a child, I was strong and well-hahahaha!"

Li Hu sympathized and said: "It's a son, you're done. Don't give birth to a second one. The second child is still a son. You will be the end of your life..."

Galuro frowned, and didn't seem to understand why the gang was so familiar with a low-level weasel. Seeing this, Zhou Hui said lightly: "It's your mom's friend in city h... speak carefully, this is a friend that Phoenix officially determined to have stamped."