Galuro said blankly: "No such thing."

"Some, some, but it was a pity that you were forced by your mother's obscenity. I didn't dare to paint you naked on the surface of Dongting Lake." Li Hu looked quite missed: "That is What a loving time, to be honest, your family is too big to die, so it looks like Ermao. If you change to an ordinary family, you are also a young reserve criminal..."

Galuro subconsciously thought that he was still full of **** walking birds, and the next second he forced himself to erase the magical picture from his mind.

It's not uncommon for children to dislike clothes. He thought that at least I wouldn't let anyone watch it after I turned 100.

·

Zhou Hui finally took a shower before Li Hu completely stripped Galuro away, changed his shirt and came out, staring at his son while wiping his wet hair.

Galuro looked back indifferently on the sofa, his elbows on his knees, his fingers crossed, and his half-stretched gloves showed strong fingers.

——In fact, some of his expressions are inherited from the indifference of Phoenix, which is a sense of alienation brought to people by the powerful divinity soaked in the bone marrow. However, Phoenix has infiltrated a gentle appearance in the time of tens of thousands of years. At this age of Jialouluo, it is more of a kind of silence.

Zhou Hui narrowed her eyes and seemed to be a little unhappy. After a few moments, she threw a few clothes: "Go to the bath and put on."

"...What?"

"Take you to a meeting."

Galuro grabbed his clothes and went to the bathroom. The sound of water blew and stopped. Three minutes later, he opened the door and walked out.

Zhou Hui wore a white cotton short-sleeved t-shirt just right on his son's body, well-cut tailored brand-name jeans, and set off the teenager's sturdy face. He doesn't look like a migrant worker in the city or a cultural relics dealer in Tibet. If he looks like walking on a university campus, it should attract the eyes of many girls*.

Zhou Hui's eyes stopped on his son's short hair, which naturally stood up without hairspraying. He looked a little puzzled in the depths of his eyes. Obviously he was thinking about where this gene came from.

"Wait, don't worry! Wait for me to take a picture!" Li Hu jumped off the sofa with his mobile phone, snapped and took pictures of Jialou Luo at 360 degrees, opened WeChat and started sending a circle of friends: "Okay You can pack now."

"..." Galuro wrapped his bandage around his face. "What's that?"

Zhou Hui said: "The cult that wastes time and lives is the only one in the world, the wild magician. Are you still so afraid of sunlight?"

"I'm allergic to the human world. Why is it always foggy on the streets of Beijing?"

Zhou Hui walked out of the office and headed for the conference room upstairs of Unit 547. Behind him was the son of Mummy Ruomu and the little aunt who bowed her head and concentrated on the mobile phone. As he passed the outside window, he glanced at the gray sky and touched his chin: "Well... it's actually immortal."

·

"Don't know it--you stupid humans hahaha! Hey, no wonder you don't know, this child's life is miserable and full of twists and turns, he was the illegitimate son of Zhou Zhou who was left in his rural hometown!!!!!"

Li Hu raised her eyebrows and raised her mobile phone to speak in WeChat group:

"You all know that the boss of the week was a phoenix man who climbed up to a real phoenix. Poor silk married Bai Fumei and then counterattacked to the peak of life, right? The phoenix man faced great pressure from his rich, talented and handsome wife. Then I was proud and turned ruthlessly and secretly went out to find Xiao San's Darkness Chen Cang. Who would have known that once the missed bead was secretly knotted, he gave birth to this wicked son ten months later!!!"