——A heavenly path filled with a weird atmosphere, a **** sea with a hideous face, a parent-child screaming in the midst of Wan Leiqi, and a desperately approaching destiny that is not waiting with good intentions ahead...

Was he afraid when he decided to bear all this alone?

His body is so weak that even the bone marrow has lost its temperature, but it has been pierced through the golden ring lock that can again control his health below a certain level; his situation is utterly helpless, but he has to bear the worry of being abandoned by his only lover, Hidden pain burned like a fire, but he couldn't bring the word to his mouth...

Has he ever felt cold?

In what mood did he say the phrase "I do not necessarily die when I do something, but you will die without doubt"?

Has he ever been disappointed by the incompetence of his partner at any time, even for just a second?

The last halo of the setting sun disappeared behind the horizon, the world was vast, the twilight, and the endless long night was coming.

Zhou Hui buried his face deeply in his hands, the moment when the sunset faded, like a statue hidden in the dark.

Heaven's way is treacherous, all beings are lingering, and the road ahead is as obscure as the mist, and the secret of yin and yang.

Maybe the story has moved in the direction of deviation from the beginning, maybe Mogao condemned the moment when he stood idly by the end of the tragedy; now the phoenix has left, leaving him alone, helpless standing on the spot .

Zhou Hui moved, and finally raised his head, then stood up.

In the dark, his figure was very lonely, even a little bit steep. After a moment he stepped towards the bedroom, paused at the door, did not turn on the light, and came straight to the bedside table.

——Like thousands of couples in the world, they have a bedside table on each side of their bedroom double bed, the difference is that the cabinet on the side of Phoenix is ​​always forced to open, and his drawer is locked all year round, playing on the Phoenix no matter how. Unopenable spell.

Zhou Hui tore off the ban, opened the drawer at the bottom, and took out a silver box.

He opened the box, and Yin Hong's fragments glowed beautifully in the darkness.

That was the soul fragment he had recovered from the Snow Mountain Goddess, which was originally intended to be returned to Chu He, but Shakti had a sentence that changed his mind: "--This can't stand it? There are more exciting ones below. ."

He thought about it for a long time, as if he did not know how to erase this matter, or once again peek into the unknown memory of Phoenix, and understand the history that is now helpless but terrible?

Intellectually he knows that he should respect each other's space. He must have been reluctant to let Phoenix know in the blood sea, but he struggled so emotionally that he hesitated for a long time, and finally missed the opportunity to exchange the soul fragments back.

But Chu He didn't think about it later. His spirit was too weak. Thinking for a while would make him sleepy. Many details were not taken into account.

Zhou Hui picked up the piece and raised it to his eyes.

"Some things I do may not die, but you know it will die"...

——However, death is not terrible. The long and endless wait is the source of fear.

Zhou Hui closed his eyes and shattered his soul for the next second.

The golden-red brilliant halo suddenly rose in the whole room, and thousands of light spots wandered and flew into a continuous glacier in the sky.