Could it be that Maha had something to find Galuro? But what could it be? It was impossible that Maha was not satisfied with the limited territory of the blood sea, and wanted to find his brother to help fist together to fight the demon king, take over hell, and then turned into a peacock demon king. Unify the four evil ways?

Zhou Hui’s first reaction was that this was too funny, but then he realized that he could really do it based on Maha’s personality, but he didn’t know why the two brothers had to take the train to the Devil Realm. Could this train pass through the space-time tunnel?

What Zhou Hui did not know was that Chu He was staring closely at the Dapeng gold seal at this moment, with the pupil deep in the fundus.

He remembered a more terrible possibility—

If Maha finds that his own personality is gone, he will definitely find a way.

But eating only humans can't effectively slow down his debilitating rate. Like a human who has leukemia and needs bone marrow transplantation, he will first look for similar divinities from close relatives, and then start robbing.

In the grottoes of city H, he was worried about this, and he refused to tell Maha why he prevented him from leaving the grottoes.

But now this worst case finally happened.

Fortunately, however, since the Dapeng golden seal is still on, it means that the Godhead of Galuro is still on his own temporarily, otherwise the Peacock King Ming seal will appear.

Chu He sighed with difficulty, and closed his eyes. When he opened it again, he saw Zhou Hui staring at his face without blinking.

"……what happened?"

With a sharp observation and research in Zhou Hui's eyes, he said for a long time: "Nothing...you just looked so bad, tired?"

Chu He immediately looked away and casually said: "Well, a bit-I was just thinking, why is the body buried in the frozen soil? If Galuro stopped Maha from eating people, even if it really hit and blow up the train , The corpse will only be lifted to the distance by the air wave?

Zhou Hui said: "There is a premise that this might happen."

Both Chu He and Zhang Shun looked up at him, and Zhou Hui shrugged: "There are no signs of the missing train in these two days. I have guesses in my heart, but I was not sure at the time, because Wu Bei alone would not cause this. Possibly-while the strengths of Maha and Galuro are extraordinary, if the power output of the hands on the bombing is large to a certain extent, it may cause space distortion, in a sense to achieve random six-way shuttle... "

"The whole train may be taken to hell, hungry ghost road, beast road, and even heavenly Mount Sumeru. The corpses appearing under the frozen ground may be because the space is twisted and violently bumped out of the car window, and Gauruo is on it. Make a mark, perhaps a very emergency response, and want to guide the search and rescue people as much as possible."

"So we have to dig down now," Zhou Hui turned his head to look at the stone pit where he had just dug out, and said: "Under the rock, there may be more corpses and deeper veins. The train was transported after entering the ground, we After digging to the last position of the train before the center of the earth disappeared, you can find the next random transfer location within nine days and ten places..."

·

Zhou Hui said he would do it, took off his jacket, and only wore a black vest, revealing strong and tight upper body muscles, and began to dig a large number of stones in the Wasteland Emperor Xianlu.

He could shovel hundreds of pounds of rubble with one palm, lift it in the void, and then throw them far into the center of the Lhasa River, like a heavy rain on the rock, the rumbling sound was deafening. Zhang Shun covered his ears and hid behind the hill, trying to avoid being affected by the rubble, he tried to shout at Chu River: "This surnamed Zhou is too awesome!-Why didn't he go to Lan Xiang to teach the excavator? ?!"