And Zhang Ershao's reaction has been from the struggle of not long ago to the numbness of his expression now, and I don't know when it was used to her indiscriminate meatball attack.

Zhou Hui frowned, looking at the series of combinations in front of him, and said in the end what happened, Yu Jingzhong suddenly called to call everyone including himself and Phoenix to a special place?

"Hey, a few of you have dull news, do you know there is a big gossip recently." Li Hu looked to the left and right again, the **** mysteriously lowered his voice, said: "Our special place, suddenly airborne came last week A big boss..."

"Aren't our boss Yu Yu?" Zhang Shun asked.

Zhou Hui said coldly: "Aren't our bosses me?"

"...It's time to correct your misunderstanding of the world's global advent plan." Li Hu looked at them with pity, "Although Yu Jingzhong is acting on behalf of the executive, he still has an adverb on his head. People look at him very disagreeably. Last time he killed the old man of the military commission, some people deliberately tried to rectify him, plus some time ago King Jiang Sanming almost killed half of the city of Beijing..."

Zhou Huiqi said: "If there is no surname Yu, the word "almost" will be deleted. Okay. Then what?"

"Ah, in short, the political struggle is cruel and complicated." Li Hu said, "The current situation is that in order to dispose of a piece of soup, the people above grabbed Yu Jingzhong and went to the death. This time, he simply airborne a so-called Director Zheng, surnamed Zhao, took office yesterday..."

When several people came by, Li Hu shut up and said nothing.

After those few people passed by, Zhang Shun asked curiously: "You took office yesterday, why did you inquire so clearly today?"

Li Hu twisted his waist shyly: "There are a lot of men who love pets, the People's Congress of the Military Commission, ah, I don't want to hear these broken things... They are competing to please me, so annoying."

Everyone: "..............."

Zhang Shun quickly pulled his arm out, hiding behind Chu River tremblingly.

"What are you doing outside?" Not far away is Jingzhong, holding a cigarette and holding a tablet computer, standing at the door of the meeting room somehow asking: "Why don't everyone come in when they are here? The meeting is up."

Yu Jingzhong's face is as usual, not a bit strange, but in the eyes of others, it is that his speech and behavior are as usual-strong face laughs; three eyebrows on his eyebrows-full of vicissitudes of life; shrouded in white mist of cigarettes-pain is difficult...

Everyone went into the meeting room with full emotion, opened the chairs and sparsely pulled down, Yu Jingzhong turned on the tablet computer to connect the projector without raising his head: "Today everyone is called because of an unprecedented emergency situation, The nature is very serious and the current state of affairs must be recovered at all costs..."

Li Hu's first speech: "Deputy Yu! We all support you!"

Zhang Shun immediately agreed: "Everyone is Director Yu on your side!"

Zhou Hui said coldly: "You don't need to be wordy, the matter of killing that surnamed Zhao will be solved."

There was enthusiastic agreement all around, and even Chu He expressed his acquiescence with indecision.

However, Yu Jingzhong stared at the group of people with a capitalized expression on his face: "You... what do you say? Who the hell?"

"Slay that surnamed Zhao! I will solve the corpse!" Situ Jin pushed the door in, with bandages on his arms, neck, and most of his face, but the Hermès scarf, the Van Cleef & Arpels men's watch and the face were already Can't see the brand's gold-rimmed glasses are still shining, highlighting his consistent trenchless style of painting: "-- to ensure that no minced meat is left, clean and easy to leave no trace, professional quality proves everything!"