That was very rare in Zhou Hui. When he was peacefully coexisting with Maha [rebirth], the girl was born in spring.

Since when has this all changed quietly?

When Maha grows up slowly, his temper is getting worse and worse, and even the Devil's blood pupil unique to the biological father appears?

When Zhou Hui discovered that the eldest son's soul became more and more familiar, just like the young self in the mirror, and even perfectly engraved the evil bloodthirsty, fierce and cruel soul as a monster?

Or earlier, one day late at night, when the young Maha cried in horror and knocked on the door of his parents' room, crying and crying that he dreamed of his mother's tragic death?

This ominous seed that fate planted many years ago finally broke through with time, and in a corner of this family, a grim smile was quietly revealed.

·

Chu He didn't know how long he slept. When he finally woke up one day, he looked at the black liquid brought by Zhou Hui and suddenly realized what:

"...There is a tranquilizer in this thing, right?"

Zhou Hui looked at him quietly.

The bedroom doors and windows are still tightly closed, the curtains are thick and opaque, and the enclosed space is safe and warm. It's just that the light is too dim, making Zhou Hui's handsome and deep face look a little obscure.

"...This is a blood-growing plant that grows near the blood sea of ​​the demon world. The juice boiled out after drying and chopping, and also has the effect of helping sleep." He said softly for a while, "You need to sleep more, I don't mean anything else. "

When Chu He raised his left hand, the iron chain made a clatter: "What about this?"

The fracture of his left arm had almost healed, but he was still weak and unable to help. He had tried to break free of the iron chain, but as long as he struggled a little, his muscles cramped, his fingers tremble, and there was a long time of ischemic cold and numbness in his fingers.

Zhou Hui grabbed his cold-skinned hand over his palm, his thumb rubbing slightly on the back of his hand. This gesture is actually a bit like an antique-loving person stroking his beloved collection, but his face is quiet, and after a moment, he said leisurely: "What's the matter? It's just that the blood vessels inside aren't growing well, I'm afraid you're in trouble ."

"...Then I don't move, can you open it?"

Zhou Hui remained silent for a moment, and Chu He stared at him without blinking his eyes. After a while, he saw him laughing:

"Yes, if you kiss me, I will open it."

Chu He was startled.

He slowly glanced over his head, almost touching Zhou Hui's nose, and smelled the man's vigorous and fresh breath like a bush.

The taste made him a little bit stunned, and the tip of his nose could not help swimming around the cheeks and lips, sniffing and breathing, and rising slightly from the depths of his mind.

"Zhou Hui..." he said subconsciously.

Zhou Hui lowered his eyes to look at him, with a slight smile, seeming to hide a little imperceptible encouragement.

Chu He closed his eyes and printed a deep kiss on his warm lips.

The haunting and ambiguous breath rose from the darkness, like a misty dream. But this dream is strangely tranquil and peaceful, and all the anxious and hopeless fears struggling hopelessly are gradually gone, turning into a faint star in the sky.