It lies prone on the ground, and its majestic snowy body trembles with breathing, and each time it inhales a lot of dead air, which is transformed into the hot energy around the body.

A steady stream of rotting corpses crawled towards it from the land, and an almost ridiculous expression appeared on the face of the Nine-tailed Fox. At the next moment it opened its mouth, and the demon erupted a flame that burned the ghost away, and instantly turned all the rotting corpses into black bones.

Under the Great Hall, Zhou Hui Office.

Zhang Shun looked at thousands of crisscrossing red lines and red beads rolling on each red line like the orbits of the cosmic planets, wondering: "But... I have never guarded this... what is it?"

"You stand here and it will work," Yan Lanyu stood behind him and said, "I will protect you."

Zhang Shun turned his head, and the boy was wearing a kimono with a flaky pendant he brought back from Japan on his chest. The pervasive black gas stopped suddenly around him, as if blocked by a transparent glass cover.

Zhang Shun suddenly remembered that in the underground grotto last time, Peacock Ming Wang Maha had eaten everyone, but only picked up Yan Lanyu, glanced at him, and threw him away. He couldn't help looking at the gray piece carefully, and finally he couldn't help but ask, "What the **** is this?"

"A piece of mirror you must have heard of, but you have never seen..." Yan Lanyu smiled slightly: "Don't tell others, it's very valuable."

He walked to the door of the office and gently closed the door that had just been scratched by the rotten corpse.

With Zhang Shun behind him, Jun Lang’s face couldn’t hide the anxiety: “I don’t know where my brother is, don’t you worry about Deputy Director Yu?”

Yan Lanyu turned his head back to him and saw that the thumb and little finger were pinching a red thread in a very unusual posture, and an unusually delicate knot was drawn on the red thread: "----I have my way. "

The underground office can't see the outside, but the corpse crawling and the ubiquitous black gas in the corridor are enough to let the two know how tense the situation is at the moment. Zhang Shun sighed and sat down in his chair.

...My brother and the unlucky surnamed Zhou, where are they now?

·

Zhang Shun didn't know, just when he thought that, a manhole cover in the suburb suddenly shook, and then came out like a shell!

The earth roared and cracked, and the gravel and mud were lifted up like giant waves. The King of the Third Emperor was embarrassed and rushed into the air, roaring: "You demon -"

The words did not fall, Zhou Hui appeared in front of him from under his feet, Xue Liang's blade chopped off his fifth arm!

There has never been such a decadent decline in Jiangxi III, with only two heads and three arms left, with three heads and eight arms. The whole body is like a weird black boulder, which fell heavily on the muddy ground and kept tumbling and twitching.

"Is it painful?" Zhou Hui held Chu River in one hand and landed from midair. Shi Shiran stood on the ground and pointed the tip of the black blood at Jiang San III's neck.

"I will cut you to only one head and two hands, so that you can experience the pain of Phoenix, so that you will never forget my anger..."

The tip of his knife was down, and the blade of burning flame was like a hot knife cutting butter, and it was easy to pierce the left skull of King Sanshiming.