A jet of black smoke spewed out of the crack in the earth like a dragon, roaring straight at Jiuxiao. Dead air overshadowed the tens of millions of people living and working in cities, and at the end of the world, there were countless grievances of wraiths.

In the residential area, in the office building, countless pedestrians on the street raised their heads, stunned and stared at the sky.

——What no one knows is that at this moment, underground in this city, the criss-crossing tunnels are filled with dead sea water, countless sewers are washed down and collapsed, deadly black water is coming from countless wellheads in this huge city Silently pouring out of the ground mad female captive: strong domineering prince.

Zhou Hui as a whole sinked deep into the bottom of the water, gushing from his throat, and quickly dispersed in the water.

His chest, back and thighs were tingling and unbearable. He raised his hands and looked at his palms. Under dim visual conditions, his palms were burnt black as if burned by fire.

"...Dead sea..." he murmured.

He suddenly kicked up with gas, and at the moment when the water came out, a huge black shadow suddenly jumped from the bottom of the water, wrapped in the blood of the sky and shouted at Shakti!

Zhou Hui only glanced at it and said in amazement: "Yan San?!"

I saw that it was a huge zombie, with golden hair all over his body, **** eyes, and ten fingers bent enough to leave, like a fierce blade gleaming with cold light, rushed towards the snow mountain goddess in the air, and I will pierce her when I see it. throat!

Snow Mountain Goddess coldly said: "--It's up to you?!"

The next second she lifted her hands flat, countless crows broke out flat, and covered the zombies all over the place!

Zhou Hui brandished his sword, and the violent airflow struck a large crowd of crows. The black blood mixed with feathers and minced meat splashed on the water and stone walls, as if a storm was blowing under the ground-but for Qi San It's too late. I saw that the zombies were seriously injured and the burnt black body was scrambled into blood mist by thousands of crows competing, uttered a dying roar, and fell into the sea of ​​dead air!

Zhou Hui snapped his knife and shouted, "Situ--"

The sword was endless, the airflow was rampant in the tunnel, and the unstoppable thrust even smashed the snow mountain goddess on the stone wall!

With a loud bang, Shakti spurted blood and bowed his head to see that the abdominal cavity had been completely pierced!

Zhou Hui, a fierce man, plunged into the sea of ​​dead air, and quickly dived in the direction of the zombie sinking.

He breathed more and more difficult in the black water, his lungs were burning like fire, and his internal organs were like being lingered by thousands of sharp blades. His neck and chest skin slowly darkened and zoomed, becoming more and more brittle as he entered the water deeper, floating away in all directions under the water pressure.

His fingers ran out of his skin, vascular bones were exposed under the bright red flesh, and he reached under the water to grab the huge dead zombies.

The next second he turned back and waved his hand, and the Forbidden Mantra burst into a golden light under the heavy water pressure of the Dead Sea, holding a semicircular enclosed space rigidly!

"Eight thousand feet of the forbidden..." Shakti stood on the rock, looking at the muttered bottom of the water.

I saw that deep in the water, Zhou Hui dragged Situ Jiansan, who had lost his consciousness, into the center of the magic circle, and looked up at the tunnel.