Arrived tomorrow

Slamming the car door shut behind, she stood there in front of the main entrance to the all female campus beyond, raising her head to get a more intense and better view of the grand, beige architecture afront, her eyes shined.The surrounding was filled with womens in a hurry, plastering looks of busyness, hardwork and ambitiousness on their faces like they knew what they were doing what they should do and being satisfied with that. She couldn't wait to also smudge in them, for this is what she wanted, being so absolutely busy in her mind that she won't have time to look after an another organ that she had;heart.

Shortly after she was joined by her brother and Haider and now all three of them were headed inside through the security check but none of them was so heavenly thrilled except for her, it was going to be the first day in her beloved university; her orientation day.She was starting to already feel dizzy with all the social anxiety going inside, she was never a social butterfly or a jolly extrovert instead an introvert whose anxiousness won't leave her side while meeting people specially new, stranger ones. But no, she wasn't going to let this unpleasant feeling get in the way of making the best of her day today. Moreover,she was to live in this country all alone for the two whole years so it was high time she let go of these emotions.

Her head was constantly moving from one shoulder to the other, her eyes were making their retina work quiet rapidly as she continued examining each and every thing they were passing by.

Sun was shining just above her eyes, pine trees were standing firmly on both sides of the pavement like they were some guards waiting for her significant arrival enhancing the beauty of the campus.The sun though was giving her a hard time as always but today was different, so she didn't mind getting heat rashes and was rather enjoying the warmth of it.

Down the staircase which went both ways from which they took the right one, they were now walking past a parkling lot which was flooded with all sort of vehicles students could use, she suddenly got reminded of the two lines from the poem she once read 'The road not taken'  by one of her favourite poets Robert Frost:

"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both".

However her head made them go with her current situation by doing some replacing-words-job, which now became:

"Two staircases diverged in a beige campus,
And sorry I could not travel both".

She definitely was a weirdo at times as for being one could put her on ease and she so badly wanted to do so as they were approaching the faculty of medicine and her heartbeat was nearly exploading.

They were now standing right infront of the faculty of medicine, it's facade was again holding a beige, vintage, beautifully worn out image just like every other building out there in the surrounding area.A purpleish board, was sticking out on the entry, trying to make itself visible to those looking for it, from two giant pillars standing nearly five feets before it showing the name of the faculty to which it belongs.

Waiting for other fellows to get a little dispersed so as to they can also snap some pictures, among which by the way not even a single soul was looking like they were to move from there within the span of this day, passionately clicking their loved ones.

Luckily, they did got a chance to perform the necessary ritual when visiting a nice looking new place of capturing that moment, when two to three families at once left for inside.

With all the excitement she couldn't help with, she made both the boys to wake extra early and come here, which she was really happy about as she continued sitting in the second row of the auditorium for all thanks to her early morning nagging they were up here before time. On the other hand boys were nearly pissed off seeing the auditorium so empty because they had to let go off their precious sleep and be here after such a tiring day yesterday, her brother particularly.