"P Vee, Kana is just a friend." I argued.

"A friend who you just met for a very short period of time. No!"

"P Vee don't be this difficult."

"I said no nong! No!" He's voice getting louder as he frowned at his phone while telling me this. I don't know what to say anymore.

"P. Remember you are dating a man."

"What's the relevance?"

"It's different as when you date a woman. I'm a guy P and I have male friends too. You will often see me hanging with them in the future. Like Pran does. Pran used to sleep in my house before. Will you get jealous of Pran too?" Well I know Pran used to sleep with niisama before. Point is, I'm not a girl and I can take care of myself. It's not as if every man I befriend thinks like P Vee.

"But this guy at the back likes you." He said darkly. How can he tell that?

"P Vee it isn't what you think. Kana only looked at me as a friend." Ofcourse this is a lie again. I throw the guy at the back a dark look as I saw him smiling at the corner of his mouth when I said that last sentence to P Vee.

"No. I can tell that he likes you. I know this because the way that he looks at you was no different than the way I do." P Vee turned briefly behind him to look at Kana whom he thought was sleeping.

"I hate this guy. Can I push him out of the car while he sleeps nong?" P Vee sneered evilly glancing between Kana and me. I slapped on his legs to make him stop. I know Kana heard and understand what he just said.

"P Vee! Watch your mouth!" I scolded again. He only chuckled and grabbed my hand to kiss quickly. I glared at him making him let go of my hand but he was still grinning like an idiot.

"How about this nong, let him sleep on your place, you go stay with me instead?" He made an offer while looking so provocative and confident. His handsome face almost made me say yes immediately. But then we were distracted by a loud yawn from behind us.

"Good morning you two fake lovers! And nice try lover boy. I can't believe your boyfriend's overflowing confidence Māku. Tell him I said I'm hungry and tired. Stupid idiot." Kana said this while stretching his arms and rubbing his eyes with the back of his hands. I was glad we took acting lessons before. He used it really well in this situation. 

"Let's talk about that later P. Kana said he's too hungry and a little dizzy because of a jet lag. I think he's too tired to argue with us later as to where he'll sleep tonight." I told P Vee obeying Kana's words. Now I feel a little guilty. I am deceiving him once again.

When we came into the restaurant, the sitting arrangement became a problem once again. Kana sat beside me quickly before P Vee can even say anything.

"Nong, I'm asking you nicely, come sit beside me." P Vee said to me quietly while smiling at Kana. The other guy was already buried in the menu but still managed to whisper to me taunting.

"Don't tell me you are afraid of your fake boyfriend Māku? Are you gonna obey him like a cute little kitten? Hmmm?" I wanted to smack the menu right into their faces and just leave.

"P Vee...I..."

"Don't make me repeat my self nong." He said menacingly and pointed at the seat beside him. I sighed heavily before standing up and sat beside P Vee making him smile brightly in satisfaction.