23

2 years later
3rd person pov

"Time flies. Love doesn't" -Shivaji Arora

"I HaTE HiM" Sooah yelled drunkenly. "How dare he break up with me and then ask to come back together!?" She grabbed her hair in frustration before looking over at Ju who's also a drunken mess.
"hE wanted to BReak up but I never said he was allowed to lose contact for 2 WHOLE YEARS!" Ju sobbed drowning into her own misery.
Taehoon, Sooah's now ex broke up with her a few months ago and is now asking to come back together. After breaking her heart like that, she didn't know if she should accept him back or not.
Jukyung on the other hand was still not over Lee Suho, the guy who left to America 2 years ago and lost contact with everyone.

"MeN ArE SHIt" Haewon slurred as she took another shot of soju.
"Shut up Haewon, you're already in a good relationship" Soojin nudged her before sighing. "I've been SO busy with working that I'm as single as a Pringle." She whined and then fell asleep with her head on the table.

Hyemin looked at her 4 friends in disappointment and wondered how on earth she would bring them all to their respectful homes. They were all drinking nonstop and pouring their hearts out.
Hyemin didn't like drinking much so she was just sipping her juice and eating the snacks provided.
All their classmates from highschool were meeting up to have a reunion and to catch up. That idea quickly turned upside down after everyone got drunk and tipsy.
Han Seojun quickly crossed the street and went inside the place they were all supposed to meet up at.
As his eyes scanned the room, he noticed the familiar black haired girl drinking like there was no tomorrow.
"Hyemin, can you take Soojin home? Taehoon said he would arrive shortly to pick up Sooah. I will take Jukyung and Haewon home in my car."
Hyemin sighed in relief and quickly thanked Seojun.
As Seojun was about to grab Haewon to stand her up, she lazily looked his way and narrowed her eyes.
"Who aRe you? I'm already taken, go awayy" she backed away from him.
Seojun chuckled at this girl's drunken behavior.
"Kang Haewon, baby, let's go now. It's late outside and you are very drunk." He barely managed to get the two girls up and out the restaurant before they wandered off to 2 different directions.
"Aish!" He ran after them both to stop their crazy actions.
Ju put her hand in the tank that holds the fish and octopus before taking one out.
"Escape from here... before they eAt you up!"
The owner of the store scolded them as Seojun apologized for it.
Haewon was too busy hugging the street lamp and not letting go of it.
Seojun put Ju in the car before quickly running to get Haewon as well.
"Come on, let's go haewon. AISH why are you so darn strong?!" She held on to the pole before glaring at him.
"I'm going to call my boYfRiend and he will bEat you up."
"STRANGER DA-" Seojun quickly covered her mouth and apologized to everyone around them.
Realizing this won't do, he carried her with all his might and put her inside the car as well.
Once Jukyung was dropped off at her house, Seojun went back in exhaustion. As he looked over to the side, there laid Haewon curled up on the seat.
He carefully placed her head on his lap and ran his fingers through her hair.
She looked beautiful under the moonlight and he couldn't get enough of her cuteness. Drunk Haewon brought out the chaotic and adorable side of her.
Once he parked the car safely, he got the apartment keys from Haewon's purse. She had moved out of her mothers house and bought an apartment for herself a while back.

Seojun had no choice but to piggyback the sleeping girl and put her to bed.
"Baby, wake up.. I brought you home." He went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water for her.
She opened her eyes obviously confused of her surroundings.
When she walked over to the kitchen, she almost fell because of the dizziness and the world felt like it was spinning around her.
She was lucky he grabbed her in time or else she would've fell face flat on the ground.
"Wo-ho careful there baby" he took her to bed and sat her down before handing the glass of water to her.
"You look very similar to my boyfriend" she said as she came up close and examined his facial features.
"Oh, how does he look like?" He teased her waiting for her response as she seriously thought about it.
"He has very silky hair and I like to run my hands through em"
"And he has those cat-like eyes which I find really attractive"
"And lastly his lips.. his lips are very soft and so very ..kissable" she went to touch his lips but he grabbed her wrist to stop her.

"I am your boyfriend Kang Haewon"

"so I am allowed to do this.." the next thing she knew, he crashed his lips on to hers and pulled her onto his lap.
A whimper escaped her lips as he glided his hands down and wrapped his arms around her waist.
She put her arms around his neck and responded to his kisses almost immediately.
Her lips tasted like soju from earlier which fuzzed up his brain a little. As it was getting too heated, Seojun pulled away and stared lovingly at the girl who was now wide awake.
"You should go back to sleep now Haewon, you will have a bad hangover in the morning."
He got some makeup wipes and took her makeup off for the day and tucked her in bed.
Too lazy to go to his own house, he got a blanket and lied down on the couch.
He knocked out once his head touched the pillow.