13

"Thank you for reminding me what butterflies feel like"-unknown
________________________________

At school the next day, everything turned back to normal as everyone got back into routine. Maybe except for Jukyung and Suho. She seems to be ignoring him now for god knows what. I could tell they were trying to keep it a secret by the way they took sneaky glances during study group or by the way they held hands under the table. Haha they thought we wouldn't catch on to what's happening. But back to the present.
I glanced at Soojin and noticed her gaze on Suho. How did I not catch on before? Maybe because you sleep all the time in class

I rested my chin on my hand as I looked up at Seojun next to me. Something felt different about him compared to yesterday. He looked more laid back? As if he resolved the issue he was going through last night.
I shrugged it off and continued on with my day.
Several days passed by in a blur and it was finally the weekend. Me and Ju agreed to meet up at the mall. She wanted to talk to me about getting a part time job since she was struggling on finding a good place. I heard she wanted to start working because all the makeup programs and college preparations will cost a lot of money.
As we entered the mall together, we accidentally ran into Seojun.
"Seojun sometimes I really think you are stalking us. You show up wherever we are at" I said raising my eyebrow.
He scoffed and said "I'm here for a photo shoot that I had planned. Do you guys wanna tag along?"
Jukyung accepted excitingly and we all walked to the place he would be taking the photos.
The director came rushing to his side obviously in a panicking state.
"The female model had to cancel last minue and we don't have anyone to replace her in time."
"What should we doo.." he walked back and forth trying to think of a solution.
When he caught a glimpse of us, he pointed at me.
"You! Yes you. Would you be able to fill in for our model? You seem to have the same body proportion."
"What do you say? Do you have time?"
"I'll even pay you for the help."
Me? A model? Puah I think he needs his eyes checked.
I reluctantly agreed and they took me off to the dressing room in a hurry.
Jukyung silently entered and I called her over to my side. "Can she be the one doing my makeup? She's very skilled at it" Jukyung became flustered at my sudden compliment. The makeup artist finally agreed at the end and Jukyung got to work.
Afterwards, I got dressed in a baby pink colored dress. They styled my hair into slight curls and I was ready to go.
I was honestly really nervous, not because I'm getting my pictures taken, but with who I was taking it with.
As I came out, the director started clapping making everyone look at our direction. Han Seojun also looked my way and his gaze lingered on mine until I sat down next to him. Since this was a couple shoot, we had to pose more intimately.
I was obviously getting shy since who wouldn't panic doing these things with your crush. As I tried to create a little distance between us, he suddenly pulled me closer to him and his lips were inches away from mine. I kept my cool and looked at him in the eyes as he did the same.
I wonder what he's feeling right now
Neither of us had heard the director say that we were taking a 5 minute break.
"Is it okay doing this with me when Jukyung is looking? Since you like her and all.." I tried to move away but his grip behind my back got stronger and he wouldn't let go.
Instead, he did the opposite and pushed me to the end of the couch, leaning very close to me.
"Stop talking about her for a minute.. she's in a relationship now isn't she? Who am I to interfere"

"Then let me ask another question" "Are you okay doing this couple shoot with me? If the pictures get out, people might talk"He smirked and leaned even closer to the point I could feel his breath dancing against my skin

"Are you okay doing this couple shoot with me? If the pictures get out, people might talk"
He smirked and leaned even closer to the point I could feel his breath dancing against my skin.
"Who wouldn't miss the chance being this close to a pretty woman. I am a man after all"
My heart was racing uncontrollably now and I could feel my stomach doing backflips in there.
"Then you would be able to handle this much intimacy no problem Han Seojun." I tilted my head and now there was a tiny gap between us now. I noticed his ears turning pink and a sense of satisfaction coursed through me.
Right when I was about to turn away, I heard the cameras rolling and flashes being heard.
"Hold it! This is perfect!" I heard the director say.
I don't know where the courage came from but I wrapped my arm around his neck to gain more support in my uncomfortable position. Although this was just a shoot to him, I felt ecstatic right now. When would I ever have this much skinship and the feeling of closeness with Han Seojun.
"Anddd we are done! Thank you for helping out Haewonssi,you were a natural out there."
(ssi after a name is used to show respect or politeness in Korea)
I bowed slightly to show my respect towards him.
"No it was all you and your directing skills. I hope you guys took the pictures beautifully" I gave them my best smile and went in the dressing room to change out into my own clothes.
As Jukyung removed my makeup, I took out the money I received and slided it towards her.
"You worked hard today Ju, I think you deserve the pay. And plus you were looking for part time jobs. Hopefully this can help you in a way"
"Are you sure Haewon? You also put in a lot of effort out there" I nodded before handing it to her.

"I saw you guys out there being all lovey dovey towards each other. Anyone could mistake you as a couple. "
"And the way he looked at you was so... dreamy" I got shy and playfully slapped her arm. She laughed wholeheartedly in return to my reaction.
As we both got out, Seojun was waiting for us patiently. When he looked up, his eyes quickly averted mine which made me feel awkward. Great, now he probably feels uncomfortable being with me.
"Let's go get food or something, I know a good place near by" he said rubbing the back of his neck.
Me and Ju sat down together and Seojun sat across from us. "What would you like to get?"
I looked at the menu and everything looked delicious honestly.
"Ju choose one for all of us. I'm very indecisive when it comes to these things" I said as I put my chin on her shoulder. I looked over at her menu and she was browsing food that was more in the spicy category.
I quickly glanced up at Seojun and held in my smile. He seemed to notice it and mouthed what are you laughing for . I mouthed a you'll see back at him. I knew Seojun wasn't very fond of spicy food but Ju really loved them. She ordered spicy tteokbokki for the 3 of us.
As we waited for the food to arrive, I sipped on my drink and looked out the window to see the street's view. It wasn't overly packed today with people, which I was grateful for.
As the food came, me and Ju started eating while Seojun seemed to be hesitating.
As Ju excused herself to use the restroom and touch up on her makeup, I called the waitress over silently.
"Would you mind taking this dish and getting something on the menu that isn't very spicy instead? Thank you" I bowed slightly as she quickly nodded and took the food with her.
"You know you didn't have to do that Haewon, I can handle it" he leaned back and crossed his arms together.
"Handle it by what, eating something that you don't want and can't eat? And then having a stomach ache? I don't think so"
I narrowed my eyes at him before taking a bite of my food. I noticed from the corner of my eyes Seojun smiling softly at me.
If he looks at me like that one more time, I swear I don't know what I'll do anymore.
As Ju came back I made an excuse saying I accidently spilled some of his food on the floor so I ordered something else for him instead. She seemed to buy the story because there were no more questions asked.
Today was a lot of fun for me and one of the things in my wishlist got scratched off. Spending time with Seojun sparked something in me for the first time today.
The greed and desire to make him mine and no one else's.
.
.
.It's my life after all, can't I be a little bit selfish for once?
.
.