Chapter 30 - Niall

This Is going to be a really short one.

-

My eyes open slowly, only to be met by total darkness and a pounding head.

Where the hell am I?

I have no recollection of how I got here, wherever here is. The last thing I remember is going to see Louis after using the toilet. I remember walking past Simon, who looked like he should lay down for a bit.

That's when it all goes blank.

"Hello?", I rasp in an attempt to learn more about my dark surroundings, my throat dry as sand from the lack of fluid.

The sound of my broken voice echoes around the room, bouncing off the walls. But there's no sign of anyone hearing me. Not yet at least.

I'm all alone.

I feel my eyes burn with unshed tears both from the pain erupting from the back of my head and spreading throughout my aching, tied up limbs to the terror slowly building in my stomach. Making my heart feel like it's on some high-speed steroids and my throat tighten until I have to struggle for every breath making its slow journey to my lungs and out again.

The chilly temperature makes goosebumps form all over my sweaty skin. The hair at the back of my neck wet from the excessive sweating.

"Help!", I cry out in despair when I feel the tears start tumbling down my cheeks. "Someone there? Help me!"

"Please!"

I cry and scream for what seems like an eternity from the lack of light of any kind. Being locked away in the dark, tied to what feels like a chair having no idea where I am. I don't even know what time it is.

Am I even alive? Cause this sure feels like hell.

Did I for some reason just drop dead in the hospital?

My already sore throat burns from my desperate cries for someone to come rescue me. My eyes dry from all the tears spilt along with a clogged nose.

I am so tired. But I can't sleep. What if I never wake up again?

My constant sobbing is interrupted by a door to my left being flung open.

My eyes squint from the sudden invasion of light flooding through the room. The outline of a man standing in the doorway making a chill run down my cold, sweaty back before I tear my focus away from him and around the room.

The room is smaller than I'd thought. The cement walls having no windows, the only way out being through the door that I now know is locked. Glancing down at my own body, I notice that my knees are scraped, having been cut straight through my jeans.

How didn't I feel that before?

When I think of it, I don't feel it now either.

"Hello boy.", an all too familiar voice cuts through the silent room like a freight train. The man reaching out for a light switch, causing me to squint once again.

When my eyes adjust to the light again, the man has moved closer, now crouching right in front of me. His cold eyes meet mone as a sinister grin spreads on his face.

"I win."

-

Liam's pov

Zayn tensed up the second he saw the text on his screen. I move my head to the side to see what made him tense up like someone's holding a gun to his head.

Once I see the words illuminated in the screen, I understand why.

Niall Whoran: This isn't Niall.

Niall Whoran: There will be a contract slid under the door to Louis' room within the next five minutes. If you do not sign this contract, Niall will be exposed to immense amounts of pain before he will meet his death. If you ever cared for the man, you will do as said and mail it to the address attached to this message. If you even think of contacting the authorities or media, the same consequences stand.

I feel my chest get tighter and tighter at every word written in the text message from Niall's captor.

They have Niall. Whoever they are. They have him right now. He might be in pain this very moment. Niall could be crying out for us to save him right now as he's being tortured in various ways with every second wasted.

My eyes burn with unshed tears as my throat tightens in fear of the unknown. I have no idea where Niall is or how the fuck we're supposed to get him back. The person who took him didn't leave any sort of promise that we would get him back.

Does that mean he's already gone?

-

A/N

Hey!

I'm back bitches!!

I'm sorry for this short and kinda bad chapter, but I hope you liked it.

LOUIS AND HARRY WON AWARDS AND I'M SO FOOKIN PROUD OF THEM!!!

And we're getting so much content from all the boys. But the thing happening with Zee and the video is awful. I'm not gonna say anything else than that it is so wrong and not his fault since I don't really know a lot about it.

Also, HAPPY PRIDE EVERYONE. You are valid and I love you!!! 

I also changed my ig user to died.in.the.am

I may have made on for the fic too called _if_i_could_write     , but we don't talk about that.

Any who, I hope you're taking care of yourselves and never hesitate to message me. 

TPWK!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!

- Emily xx