hwang😑
innie?
hello?
why aren't you answering :(
i can see you're seeing them!!!!
okay, fine, but if you're too busy to talk to me just say so
jeongin?

"what else is she saying?" chan pressed.

jeongin gulped, not able to form words. "uh!"

"jeongin, go to your room," seungmin ordered.

"is she alright?" chan was still asking questions.

hwang😑
jeongin
jeongin!!
you know how i get when you leave me on read 😭😭😭😭
jeongin????

"go, now!" seungmin's voice was a bit louder.

"can i do anything?" chan said.

hwang😑
jeongin...
say a if you're in trouble

"jeongin. go to you room. now!"

"are you alright?"

"jeongin, what is happening?"

"do you need some water? you don't look alright!"

jeongin, on an impulse, texted back hyunjin:

me
a

---

jeongin managed to shake off chan's concerned inquiries enough to avoid the older boy dragging him to the kitchen and getting him a glass of water.

so they both finally went to his room. seungmin's relieved sigh resounded in his ear.

jeongin felt even more restless after implying to hyunjin that he might be in some sort of danger (which, according to seungmin, he was!). and why would hyunjin even come up with such a conclusion? maybe jeongin just didn't feel like talking to him, or had left his phone with the screen on somewhere or something.

nonetheless, jeongin wanted to just text him again and tell him it was nothing, but then hyunjin would probably demand a voice message, thinking he'd been kidnapped or something. and that was too risky now, with chan sitting beside him on his bed, on full view for the hidden camera in his alarm clock, just as seungmin had instructed.

"there's another one on top of one of your shelves so we can get a full shot," seungmin added conversationally.

jeongin wanted to gag. he felt so dirty, and the way seungmin worded it only made it worse.

he cleared his throat, lowering his head to read the script. "so... after the bed scene with hyunjin, you come and say—"

jeongin got startled by the sudden movement by his side, and then his vision was filled with chan's smiling face. his breath somehow suffocated jeongin's own.

"do you want to go over that scene with hyunjin first?" he asked, voice smooth and low. "just for transition!"

"huh, that's not what you're supposed to say..." jeongin tried to wave the unexpected question away and go back to the script.

however, chan seemed to have other plans.

he chuckled. "i mean, i know that you didn't have time to properly do it, so, you know."

"yes, it's starting," seungmin whispered through the earpiece.

"oh, heavens," said felix.

"say yes, jeongin!" seungmin ordered. jeongin realized he had been silent for too long.

"yes!" jeongin blurted, a bit louder than what he intended it to.

chan smiled wider.

he came closer, unbelievably close, enough to force jeongin into pressing his back against the mattress.

that didn't mean anything. it was how the scene started: jeongin lying down with hyunjin on top of him, hyunjin said his lines, jeongin said his, their characters kissed and chan's character interrupted them for dramatic effect.

jeongin let out a nervous breath, mentally telling himself that he wouldn't die; chan couldn't kill him with just a kiss! only if...

"so, the first lines are hyunj—"

chan dove in like a falcon hunting his prey, only the claws were chan's lips, and jeongin's were the helpless mouse desperately squeaking in fear.

it was nothing like kissing hyunjin. with hyunjin, it felt like both of them controlled the situation: jeongin could come up for a breath anytime, or hyunjin could stop for a playful laugh. with chan, though, it felt like jeongin was completely immobilized, maybe because of what seungmin told him and what he was currently saying in his ear through the device.

"that's it, jeongin, hold on for a bit! anytime he will pull out his—"

"what the fuck? no! we have to get inside now!" felix opposed. he sounded desperate.

"yeah, right, let's just break into jeongin's house! great idea, felix. you know what will happen? he'll run away!"

"but!"

"i waited too long to get him behind bars! don't back down from the plan!" seungmin was too loud in his ear. chan could probably hear it from how close they were. not even the hoodie could hide it now, since chan reached for his face and ran a hand over his hair under the fabric and pushed the hoodie down. he gripped the back of his neck and deepened the kiss.

what came next? what was seungmin talking about him pulling? pulling what? a knife? a gun?

jeongin was so terrified he started to hear the sound of engines echoing through his head. the static was assaulting his ear again but not before seungmin could utter a confused, "what the—"

and then there was only white noise and engine and chan's hands all over him and his slug-like tongue and then what sounded like footsteps and his door being abruptly opened and chan's face was yanked away from his and a fist struck across his jaw.