Chapter Nineteen~ Ethereal

Start from the beginning

"Yay" She cheered with no enthusiasm. The sweat was making her shirt stick to her body, causing an uncomfortable feeling. 

After a while everyone made it to the top, panting and overheated. 

"HAHA. GREAT JOB EVERYONE. NOW YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO USE THE SKILL YOU JUST LEARNED LATER IN LIFE" Mereoleona cheered with a grin, "NOW FOR THE AWARD YOU WILL ENJOY THE HOT SPRING".

The group cheered up after that and started smiling. Y/N let out a sigh of relief, she could finally relax. She could already feel the hot shimming water of the hot spring.

"HERE WE ARE" Mereoleona's voice boomed as she pointed to a empty hole. 

"There is nothing here!"

"Where's the water?"

Mummers arose in people as they let disappointment to swell into there hearts. They had just done all this hard work and told that they would get to relax, just to be disappointed.

"Wait for it...." Leopold mumbled from the right side of Y/N. The female glanced at him, not knowing when he came. Nevertheless, Y/N's eyebrows frowned in confusion.

'Wait for what...'

Suddenly the once empty hole filled up with hot shimming water. Gasps were heard all around the room from the scene as they cheered. 

"OKAY GET IN EVERYBODY" Mereoleona shouted.

A sudden realization make its way into everyone's head. 

THERE WAS ONLY ONE HOT SPRING.

THAT WOULD MEAN THE BOYS AND GIRLS WOULD HAVE TO SHARE.

"We can't"

"Where is the divider!!"

"Okay" Y/N responded, not caring about the genders. She slowly started lifting her short, revealing a part of her tone stomach before arms encased themselves around her.

"No" The deep husky voice of Yuno filled her ears. She wasn't going to lie, it did make her blush. She could feel his toned muscles on her back and his breath near her ear making her face flush. She blamed it on the heat.

Yuno had already known that she would have jumped in not caring if someone saw her naked. Growing up, Asta, Yuno, and Y/N would shower together. Eventually they stopped showing together as they matured but Y/N wasn't afraid to get undressed in front of them, which would cause nosebleeds and very har-

AHEM..

Anyways, when Mereoleona said to get in not caring about the genders he immediately knew what she was going to do. He had to admit his heart was racing. He was happy he had made it in time. Cause if he didn't there will be many, many nosebleeds right now. He wasn't going to allow anyone to see her...Besides himself of course.

Eventually, someone used there Grimoire to make a barrier to separate them by genders. Y/N finally was able to get undressed as she slipped under the water. A soft hiss slipped from her lips before a sigh was heard. The white haired female leaned her head back and closed her eyes.

'Finally' She hummed to herself.

"What do you think of Leopold" A voiced asked from beside her. Y/N slowly opened one eye before sitting up.

"Leopold? Ummm, Well I guess he gets happy over the littlest things, he is very caring and kind..." She responded to Mereoleona. The fire user grinned, hope filling her chest.

"...He is a very good friend". 

And like that the hope disappeared as she cringed at the friend zone Y/N placed for her brother. Not to worry, she was going to help him. She knew the perfect way to help him.