You are my strength (Part 1)

What if Serkan didn't go on that plane and had the accident, what if Eda and he got married, lived happily for a year, became parents, and had a daughter. And then when she was 3 months old, he went on a business trip and the plane crashed, Serkan came back two months after with no memory of the last 2 years, not remembering Eda or their daughter.

This is a story of how it could be if that happened.

Enjoy reading.

***********************************************************************************************

Serkan was back for a week and still couldn't believe it, he was married, and not only that he had a daughter named Lale. He couldn't understand how is that possible, Serkan Bolat was married to a woman named Eda, if he ever thought of marriage he supposed he will get married to Selin, and even that he was not something he wished for. He was a man whose priority is his work.

But here he is in an apartment that he didn't know because the last home he remembers is the house at his mother's property. But now, he is here with a wife he had no memory of and a 5 months old daughter he doesn't know how to act around, he is even afraid to take her in his arms, how is he supposed to be a parent.

This last week, he was trying to get as much information about his life in the past 2 years as he could. He didn't get how he became this person everybody was telling him about, but his mom, his best friends Engin and Pyril, Seyfi all were telling him how love changed him and he became this new person, he just didn't feel like that person and he was confused. Only Selin was more reserved, she was not so amazed by Eda like everyone in his life appeared to be and she told him to be careful because Eda is not what she appears to be. Selin was in Danemark for the past 2 years and came back when she heard Serkan is alive and with memory loss, she told him she came back to help him. He appreciates it, Selin was his friend since they were children and she was someone he trusted, and the last thing he remembers they were a couple. Yes is true he was not madly in love with her, but he did love her, which is why he can't really trust Eda, if Selin said he had to be careful, she must have a reason at the end of the day she knew her, not like him to whom Eda was a complete stranger, no matter that they were married, his brains had no memory of her.

It was Sunday night he couldn't sleep, tomorrow he will finally go back to work. The doctors cleared him to go back, he was happy to go back to the office, it was a place that will be familiar to him, the place where he feels at home the most. But he was nervous, he didn't know why.

He was now sitting in the dark on the sofa, which happens to be his bed in the last couple of days. Eda did offer to sleep on the sofa so he could sleep in their bedroom, but it was more practical if he sleeps here, and Eda in their bed, so she is closer to the nursery for when their Daugther wakes up at night. Their daughter, warms his heart every time he thinks of her, even though he doesn't know her, but she is a cute little thing, it just happens it's a scary little thing and he the mighty Serkan Bolat is scared of 5 months girl, ironic yes.

He hears someone walking down the stairs, it's Eda, she probably didn't turn up the lights to not wake him up, he was quiet so not to let her now he is up.

She comes to the fridge takes out water and a lemon lights up the little light in the kitchen area and starts preparing something when she looks up and looks right at him. She shrieked, put her hands over her heart »Oh my god! Serkan you scared me.« she was breathing fast.

»I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.« he said to her.

She took a deep breath to calm herself »It's ok, it's my fault really. I'm the one who should apologize for waking you up.«

»You didn't wake me, I was up.« he told her looking at his hands in his lap.

Eda saw, he was looking nervous and something was bothering him »Couldn't sleep?« she asked him, while she took two glasses, put a slice of lemon in each of them and then poured water into.