two

Jungkook made his way into the bathroom, he turned on the facet and started splashing his face. He looked up from the water and angrily stared at himself in the mirror. Why he thought, why was I blushing when I looked into Jimin hyung's eyes, why did my palms start to get sweaty and mostly why was my heart beating? He had so many questions but they couldn't be answered.

            He came to a conclusion that it was maybe because he had just been embarrassed about falling on top of Jimin hyung. He went into his room and laid on his bed to try and take a nap. After a failed attempt of falling asleep he got up out of bed and quietly went down to the practice room as he didn't want to wake up the others.
       As he was about to enter he heard music, he looked inside guess who was in there, Jimin. Yup it was Jimin dancing, jungkook admired Jimin for his dancing skills, he was so beautiful when he did it. Every time jungkook watched Jimin dance, he would elegantly be twirling and spinning to the music. Jimin was always one with the music when he danced, he would know each step, turn and rhythm of the song. His emotions would always match the energy and beat of the song. 
The song came to a closing end and Jimin held his ending pose panting heavily, he turns his head towards the door and gets scared by jungkook standing there, he loses his balance and ends up falling. "Hyung , are you ok" jungkook calls out as he slams the door open and runs to his aid. Jimin quickly hops back on his feet and quietly mutters a yes. 

"Well it looks like I'm done here so you can practice now if you want". Jimin says quickly walking towards the door. No jungkook thought I need to make him stay I need to  be certain of how I feel. Jungkook grabs Jimin's hand and stops him from moving. 
"I- he was stuck he didn't know what to say and he didn't want to seem suspicious so he makes up a lie. "I really need help with learning the new song dances, I can't seem to remember what happens after Jins part". Jimin looks up at him confused, he thinks for a second and gets what jungkook was saying. He quickly chirps in shyly also not getting the part.

"I...um also don't get that part, we can re watch together and learn it" he says blushing a little. 

"Yeah sure that would be great". Jungkook says as he scratches his head and they make their way to the computer and look up the dance their dance coach took a  video of. "Ok so it looks like we are both on the sides and Jhope is in front of you and I'm right behind Taehyung". Jungkook says looking at Jimin.         

"Yeah your right, why don't we practice that part"Jimin answers. They practiced their dances moves and their placements and in no time they mastered the dance together.  After their last time practicing through the dance and song they both happily laugh and smile at each others accomplishments. "Thank you, thank you, thank you" jungkook says running up to Jimin and picking him up and  hugging him. "I don't know what I would do without you hyung, I was so confused and you helped me, thank you!" Jimin is surprised and shook at Jungkook's actions. His face starts to quickly warm up, he was blushing like crazy. With all that his tiny hands might he holds onto Jungkook's shirt tightly, he was scared to fall. 

"Jungkook please let me down I don't want to fall" he says shaking to get out of his grip. Jungkook lowers him, but is still holding onto his arms. They both stare into each other's eyes not even taking a chance to glance away. They once again are both in their own world, everything around them goes blurry. Jungkook takes the chance to scan Jimin's face once again, aww he's so beautiful he thinks, how can someone be this pretty it should be a crime. He watches a trickle of a sweat bead from Jimin's forehead quickly slide down the side of his head and into his pale neck. His eyes scan down onto his lips, damn I want to kiss those so bad he thinks. In his mind he's debating whether to make a move or just take his eyes away and walk away.

                 Fuck it! jungkook thinks, there's only one life, so live to the fullest. He slowly starts approaching Jimin's lip, to his liking Jimin doesn't turn away. As shoot as they're lips were about to touch they hear a knock at the door. They quickly push apart from each other and turn their heads to the door. They both let out a small breath of relief as it was only staff member. She looked at each them with a confused look. "What are you guys doing?" She asked them.

Quick jungkook thought make up an excuse "Umm... I was just blowing something out of Jimin Hung's eye, it- it was irritating  him so I wanted to help." He says stuttering a little