did

"Jiminieeeee it has only one week for your damn birthday yeyyyy I'm soo exiteddd" Taehyung shouted for the fourth time in this week.

"Aish Taehyung I know I know you said that for the fourth time for this week and it's my birthday.  I'm not even exited as half as you are" Jimin said rolling his eyes.

"Ahh Jimin your no fun" Taehyung said while pouting which made Jimin roll his eyes once again in annoyance.

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked when Taehyung grabbing his coat was about to leave.

"Whaaat? I go wherever I want" Taehyung said and got out of the house leaving Jimin dumbfounded.

"It's good that he leaves tho now I can finally live in peace without hearing his day count to his birthday. He was about to sleep as he had nothing to do because this was his free year after graduating and he had no bother with money as his parents are wealthy enough to buy him this apartment where they currently live.
When he was about to close his eyes in the bed suddenly a sound of a notification came to his phone which made him immediately jolt up in the bed. He got the phone and opened Twitter to see his celebrity crush posted a new post.

Jeon

Jeon.Jungkook : On my way to your hearts 😏

Seeing the picture was enough for Jimin to squeal while holding the phone into his heart. Always seeing him even in a picture did something to his heart. His whole day would get better by seeing him.
The caption was another thing. After squealing for at least two minutes he kept the phone not forgetting to blow it a flying kiss and closed his eyes. He sighed happily and fell to dream land.