Youre somebody else

Start from the beginning

 So I now stand fully clothed in front of my mirror, clothed in a cropped white tank with dainty little blue flowers and a small pale blue bow placed perfectly center on the top, I also wear Levi's denim Jean shorts, they had been worn out from my gardening with flora. Speaking of flora, she's been living in the far forest of the house old Salvatore property with the other fawns and she has been incredibly happy there, I check on her every day making sure she is okay and because I have to make sure that no one else in my life is harmed. 

Today I must find my daughter. My daughter who has been alive for centuries- my daughter who may not even know of my existence let alone my relation and my being. She must have suspected of my being and her fathers being considering the fact that she is immortal... but then again she never knew her parents. and as I stood in front of my mirror lost in my own mind- and seemingly my own gaze staring back at me, I realized, her life was so much different than mine. i missed all the good and bad between all those centuries while she lasted and lived and watched as her friends and family members died all around her. she must've felt so unbelievably alone, just as i had when i gave birth to her very life. I have so many questions, my mind is becoming overworked as my brain floods, needing answers to calm the storm. I pushed the questions back and grabbed my phone, sliding it into my back pocket i reached a hand up to twist the knob and pull the large 9-foot door open, i never understood why the doors were so large and i guess i never will. I walked into the hall to find a rather suspiciously quiet discussion between Damon and Elena. Elena shushes him with a look and turns to face me with a fake smile, which, naturally I return. 

"Hey Elowyn, where are you going?" she asks me. 

"Nosy are we?" I joke, Damon smirks, Elena does not. Her face reddens to a deep red- almost violet, and she shrinks in her seat, as if my question mocked her entire existence. 

"no... sorry- I just-" she mumbles, I giggle at her expression. although mean, it's hard not to. 

"it's okay Elena, I was just joking," I assure her, Damon really has a way of getting to people. 

"Continue with your 'discreet' conversation, as you were." I wave my hand at them shortly before I turn to head down the stairs. 

As I reach the bottom I hear the arguing continue, Elena seems to be scolding Damon which intrigues me but doesn't surprise me in the slightest- he can be a prick often. As I approach the door I wonder can Stefan hear this? most likely- especially if i can. With his vampiric hearing, he could probably piece together each and every one of their conversations even if they were spoken in whispers, which Damon very clearly knew. I didn't bother to worry myself what trouble Damon has gotten into this time since my mind was imprisoned by worries of another. I focused on the happiness I would feel once I met my daughter as I drove towards her. The drive only ended up taking about 20 minutes since the traffic was practically non-existent, so I arrived at the front entrance of the university quite quickly. Somehow my phone managed to ring right as I turned off the engine, I picked up the violet-cased phone and let the screen shine bright, revealing the caller. 

"Nik" 

Answer? or Decline?

Answer.

"Whats up? "

"I just heard some rather, fascinating news, would you care to hear?"

"Yes, tell me."

"Apparently there is a certain someone in town by the name of Quinn Mayfield who seems to have quite a relation to you, my love."

My voice seems to have seeped out of me, washed away in an ocean of thoughts and possibilities. What has he heard? What does he know? What has he done? I know of the temper that he has, I just pray that it hasn't put Quinn in danger.