Betty x Sweet Pea Part 1

Start from the beginning

I mean, who does she think she is to say something like that to me?

Emily: I'm really hungry, can we get some Pops? She asked with a pout.
Sweet Pea: really, burgers for breakfast? He chuckled.
Emily: I take after you. She giggled making him chuckle.
Sweet Pea: you up for it babe? He asked me. I was about to say something but Emily bet me to it.
Emily: Betty, if you don't mind. I would really like if it was just Sweet Pea and I. I haven't seen him in a year and I just want to spend some time with him. She said with a soft but pleading voice.
Betty: sure, I see him enough anyway. I smiled.
Sweet Pea: so mean. He teased as he stood up.
Betty: you love it. I winked. He smiled as he kissed my head.
Sweet Pea: see you later Princess. He said as he and Emily walked out.

Once I heard them leave, I turned to Fp.

Betty: what was that about earlier? I asked as I raised an eyebrow.
Fp: she's very manipulative, let's just say that. He said but I looked at him, telling him to continue.
Fp: she knows of some illegal stuff I've done. He said and I let out a sigh.
Betty: what the hell am I supposed to do with her? I said to the two boys.
Tyler: look, we stage a kidnapping. Sweet Pea will probably be upset for a month, but he'll get over it. He said seriously. I just shook my head.

We talked for a little longer before Fp excused himself. He went to the Wyrm as he didn't want to be around the house for as long as she'll be here.

Tyler: by the way, I think I'm going to stay at a friends tonight. He said and I snapped my head to face him.
Betty: you leave me alone with Sweet Pea and Satan and I will never forgive you. I said seriously.
Tyler: I'm glad we've gained another Emily hater. He said making me chuckle.
Betty: this is going to be a miserable week. I sighed.
Tyler: true but you actually have to pretend you like her. She knows I hate her and well, Sweet Pea just hates me in general. He said as he shrugged his shoulders.
Betty: that's really sad Ty. I said.
Tyler: how are you and Polly? He asked as he raised an eyebrow.
Betty: our situations are different. I said making him chuckle.

——

It was nearing 10 pm and I had made up an excuse that I needed to do a school assignment.

As soon as they got home, she gave me rude and disgusted looks. And whenever he left the room, she told me I wasn't good enough for Sweet Pea or that she could never see him staying with me.

So, as soon as I made my excuse up, Tyler said he had to help me because it had to do with Media. Tyler plays video games for a living, so I guess his excuse kind of worked.

Sweet Pea: Emily and I are going to watch a movie. Can you stop being a star student and come relax with us Princess? He said with a chuckle. I gave him a soft smile.

I really, really didn't want to much a movie with them. But it would be rude to say no.

Betty: I'd love too. I smiled.

He held out his hand and I held onto it. He pulled me up and pulled me into his side.

He kissed my head and we began walking into the lounge, that's when I noticed Tyler hadn't got up. He must be insane if he thinks he's not coming.

Betty: come on Ty, you deserve a break from helping me so much. I smirked since Sweet Pea couldn't see my face.
Tyler: please, I barely did anything. He said.
Betty: you deserve a break, come on. I said as I walked over to him and pulled him up.

He gave me the most annoyed look.

We walked over to the lounge and the first person to take a seat was Sweet Pea. I was about to take a seat by his side as there was a lot of room between himself and Emily. But, as I was about to sit, she quickly moved so she was right beside him.