Fear and Worry

HAPPY FREAKING 100 READS!
AS A GIFT TO YOU GUYS! HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STUPID STORY! This is the first book I ever wrote with an actual ending!! Gahhhh! I can't thank you guys enough!!

(Y/n)'s POV

"YOU DICK!" Wildcat raged as he lost yet another match in Mario Kart with Del, Moo, and Basically. The two Team 6 members immediately jolted up, thinking of Wildcat's rage while Moo just sat there, losing his shit.

"Better luck next time, Cat." Moo laughed as Wildcat hissed in anger. Del and Base looked at the two boys with confusion and turned to me as I let out a snort.

"You should've seen yourselves. You looked like a ghost scared you." I laughed, earning the other two's attention. Moo giggled as Wildcat sneered at him. Del is still confused and Base just gave up, looking at Wildcat.

"You can control your rage now?" he asked, sounding a little sad, but It was hard to notice. I wonder how I noticed it...

"No... I still rage a lot, but It doesn't trigger my powers now. I can go berserk even if I'm not raging." he explained as he activate his side effect, making his eyes turn red with a hint of pink... Kinda looks like Sakura colored.

"I can control how I act too..." he proudly said as he deactivated it, returning the pinkish eyes.

I smiled as a hand touched mine... I looked at the side and saw Delirious, holding me for some reason. I smiled and looked back at Wildcat.

He was getting dragged into the fog. He wasn't struggling; he looked weak. What the hell? Is this another flash...

"Don't be afraid, Jon..." a voice echoes through my body. I looked back at where Delirious was and I saw him... Without a mask. I never saw him without a mask... Just now on a flash.

"Evan... They took Tyler. They might take you too..." Delirious spoke. They took 'Tyler'? You mean Wildcat?

I shook my head. I looked back at Delirious as his hand hang loosely on his side... Completely away from mine... What the hell was that?

<><>This Time Skip is brought to you by Delirious and Basically.<><>

"So... You can control it now?" Vanoss asked Wildcat as he threw the controller in frustration after dying in COD.

"Uh... Yeah. Anger doesn't trigger my powers anymore." he calmly tried to explain but he snapped when Kryoz killed him with a grenade.

"I WAS FUCKING TALKING TO VANOSS!!" he raged as Smii7y laughed at the back. I giggled as I examined the room. Apart from the three playing males, Cartoonz and Panda was talking to Moo about something, while Nogla and Terroriser both eavesdrop on them. I also noticed that Delirious held his teddy bear and Basically just looking around, like something might happen to Wildcat.

I sighed as I feel a hand touch mine. Oh no.

"Marcel!" I didn't look so the flash could leave. I hate flashes now! They happen way to often!

"I can't do it Evan! You know that I'm not good when It comes to heights!" Basically voice echoed. It sounded a bit of fear... But almost sounds like his worried...

"Don't worry! You're fine, if you can't do it then don't." Vanoss' voice answered with a caring tone. Hey! That's new.

The flash abruptly stopped. Probably because the hand that touched mine was not there anymore. I looked to check; yep. Vanoss' hand was an inch away from mine.

What was Basically worried about? And I'm still confused with the random but consistent names. I asked Moo if they use their real names and even though he said 'yes', I kinda think they don't... They probably don't remember their real names.

I sighed and noticed Basically's brown chocolate eyes turn to bright pink as he randomly shook his head. He's losing control? I wonder how he acts...

I watched him as he tried to control it. It wasn't long till Delirious noticed me and looks at Basically... Barely in control of his powers. I suddenly made an audible gasp as I noticed Delirious' bright electric blue eyes turn pink.

"Holy shit! Two?! Delirious and Basically snapped!" I accidentally blurted out, making the people in the room looked at the two with caution. It caused silence for the Misfits and a panicked thinking for the Team 6.

I just looked at them as they continue to struggle in controlling their side effects... I wonder how they could control it. Moo gave me a sign that helped me, and I'm not sure if it'll work again...

Yet again... I need to think... Let's figure things out a little bit...

Delirious snapped randomly... But It usually... Because of his teddy... Maybe I can sense a sort of connection?

Basically isn't often getting out of control. This is the first time I ever saw him snap... And It happened when Wildcat controlled his power... I think It's a coincidence... Maybe?

I suddenly go pulled away by Vanoss, his hand on mine again. "Stay far... It's not safe." he alerted me as I feel a flash coming...

"Marcel, It's fine." Vanoss' voice echoes. Just like with Moo when Wildcat snapped. "No! Brock is probably hurt! He could die! And I can't do anything!" Basically's voice almost made me cry on behalf of his emotions.

He was scared... Afraid... No... More like worried... He was worried... Like his heart will explode at any moment.

"Don't worry... You're not the only one worried Marcel." Vanoss' voice softly spoke like music to my ears.

After Vanoss' words, my head feels like it was punched. It feels like it changed somehow... I wondered what that was for until I heard a sob.

"Evan..." I heard a soft voice. Almost unidentifiable, but way too familiar. It was Delirious'... But his usual voice of mysteriousness and maniacal tone, it was soft... And in fear.

"...I'm scared." His voice echoed, while the sound of whimpering and sobbing are mixed up with it. Is that voice really Delirious? It's so... Not him... Or is that the 'Real' Him?

"You know Jon? I am too... And our friends trust us that we could fight our fear and save them." Vanoss spoke in my mind with the same tone as with Basically...

So... Vanoss, Huh... This will be a heck of a rollercoaster...

Again! Thank you so freaking much for 100 reads!