Surprise

Moo's POV

It's been almost 12 hours since (Y/n) left for something. I almost wanna leave and look for her, but again... She asked me to stay here.

I sighed as Smii7y stood in front of me, playing with his fingers nervously by making circular motion. I looked at him with wide eyes and a brow raise.

"Oh..." A voice echoes through the room. I looked back and saw a person wearing a pink hoodie. That must be Wildcat... According to (Y/n)'s description of the Team 6.

"Hi! We're friends with (Y/n), The Misfits. She just left for something." I waved at him as I feel like the room is going to explode at any moment.

(Y/n) also told us that they have some kind of powers that can't be controlled. Though she hid them for... 'Trust', she did tell us to stay on guard every time their eyes slowly change colors.

Wildcat breathe in and exhaled deeply, leaving the waiting room as he tries not to lose control. Smii7y looked at me with confusion as I laugh about it.

(Y/n)'s POV

I returned to the base as I hear Moo and Smii7y laughing. I just smiled as I looked at the two folders in my left hand and sighed.

<><>This Huge Time Skip is sponsored by A Random(?) Gang.<><>

"Who?" I asked Moo to repeat the sentence he just uttered in front of us.

"The Color Coded. Only the fifth most known gang in the city. I heard they were planning a huge attempt to infiltrate the Team 6 HQ." Cartoonz repeated instead of Moo who was busy asking Four their plan.

"It's so well planned... I can't even figure out any holes in the plan." Four admitted it. Everyone else was thinking hard; Smii7y and Kryoz both looked at a blueprint, Bryce and Puffer are planning the escape routes in case we needed it, Panda and Four turned their heads to everyone, and Moo and Cartoonz looked at me.

"What do you say?" Moo asked me.

"Me? Why do my thoughts matter?"

"You are the 'ally' right? Since we are your allies, they are part of it... temporarily." Cartoonz paused for a solid three seconds before saying the last word, making me laugh.

"Alright! Let's surprise them."

<><>This short Time Skip is sponsored by Color Coded.<><>

Vanoss' POV

BANG! A loud gunshot noise was heard from outside. I then hear a couple of footsteps coming down the stairs. I stood up from my office seat and hurriedly but calmly, opened my door.

I see Daithi panting exhaustedly from whatever he was doing. "The Color Coded are here." He announced.

I groaned as I looked at him with a frown, "Go get the others."

Knock. Knock. KNOCK.

The front door bangs. I didn't open it, obviously. But something tells me to open it up. I looked back and saw the others waiting for the door, means that they probably already locked the other entrances. I backed off a little bit before Nogla lifted up his card to explode the door open.

Suddenly, a flash of blue light colored the middle of the living room as a running figure that I recognize, opens the door.

Eight people came in with guns that we never seen before. Good thing I recognize one of them to know who they are.

"Why?" I straightly questioned them, as the glowing blue figure looks at us with a smirk as the light slowly faded.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Wow... No greetings whatsoever, Vanoss... Geez." I replied to Vanoss' question, which made the Misfits giggle and Team 6 give us a 'Seriously?' look.

"Color Coded is coming, believe me... You do not wanna fight them with only you six." Cartoonz smiled at Wildcat, making the rage-y dude growl.

"Why not? We can probably fight them all..." Terroriser proudly held his machine gun arm up, making Fourzero give him a look. A look that you'll see when you have a plan in your head kinda look. I now fear for Terroriser's life...

"Really? Can you really fight four gangs in one?" Moo asked with his eyebrow raised. Team 6, ironically, gives shocked faces. They probably didn't expect for the Color Coded to be leading a massive territorial raid... Or probably any type of raid.

"Who are present?!" Delirious, almost snapping, quickly asked as he keep his side effects from losing control...

I thought that the teddy bear was the way for him to snap. Why does he looked like he's gonna blow? Am I missing something?

"Color Coded, (Ani) Mation, Dream Team, and a little spice of the Beast." Bryce responded immediately. I didn't payed attention because I already knew this, and I was busy asking myself, 'What the hell triggers Delirious?'

Since my side effects are controllable, I know  my trigger, but for the Team 6 who probably has no fucking clue about having side effects, probably doesn't know.

"So... How are we going to do this?" Smii7y asked as Kryoz looked at him with worry. I closed my eyes and concentrated...

Seven dead.

Blink. Eight dead.

Blink again. Ten deaths.

Blink another one. Five dead and seven captured.

I started blinking. A dozen more flashes of death over and over and over and over again.

I blink one last time, Moo looks at me with questioning eyes.

'Thirty minutes.'

"We have thirty minutes to keep them from killing us. Just fight... I'll handle the rest." I explained as they get ready; Smii7y and Kryoz both use rifles, Cartoonz and Panda brought out shotguns, Puffer has the rocket launcher, Bryce and Fourzero got their own tools, Moo and I have knives and handguns, Vanoss was getting hyped up, Del held his Teddy about to explode with Wildcat, Nogla has his cards on his hand already, Terroriser uses full robot mode... Which is terrifying, and Marcel was looking at Bryce for an uncomfortable moment.

I might thank all of the gangs Ilfor making my life easier later. With this, Trust is easy to build after this. Heh! Too bad they might die not thinking about the probability of The Misfits joining them...

"This will make us good allies!"

I'm sorry! *bows over and over again*