Graduation

(Y/n)'s POV

11:57... Three minutes before the start of the graduation test. Knowing Ohm, there will be probably a heck of a crowd looking around for me. I wonder how my side effect would do. With the constant attacks and possible deaths... How much can I handle? Probably the voice will be there... Who knows?

I sighed as the cold wind blew calmly. It was strong and tenseful, but for me, it's too calming for what's about to happen. I looked at the time again. 12:00.

It began. I took a deep breath, A person aiming his guy behind me shot me in the head.

A guy from below the building shot me in the chest.

Two guys stabbed me as I turn around the alleyway.

I didn't even blinked... What does that mean?

Two
Five
Nine

What?! I was a little confused until they all started to countdown together.

One
Four
Eight

They're all counting together? That's a new discovery... I smirked as I aimed my gun behind and pulled the trigger.

Bang!

Three
Seven

I exhaled deeply and jumped up from buildings to buildings. I went the different direction so those timers doesn't matter.

??'s POV

"Hey Toonz... Mask gave us a limited timed job!"

"A limited timed job? That's kinda rare? Don't those jobs have high bounties?"

"Are you gonna send someone?"

"I'll probably send Smii7y and Kryoz."

"I'll tell them."

??'s POV

"A limited time job?"

"Yeah... Wrecker told me about it... It already started though."

"How long is it?"

"Until three."

"Send Deli and Daithi then."

(Y/n)'s POV

"Is this a test?!" I raged as I looked up the black sky. Only the moon and the stars light up the night. I looked back down the top of the building; There were 4 dead people, lying around me. That's not counting the other dead assassins on the other buildings.

I groaned as I looked at the time: 2:39. Almost time to end it all. I sigh in disappointment and inhaled the cold breeze.

I was standing in my body which was at least 20 or more stabs.

I shook my head and I saw my decapitated head on my feet.

I shook my head, almost gagging. What the fuck is that death flash?! That was fucking brut-

Three.

SHIT?! I looked back and saw two shadows behind me. I quickly ran backwards, looking at them, and falling down the building.

I casually stabbed a window as I was falling and climbed inside it. I gave a sigh and looked around, only to be greeted by a gun pointing on my head.

I darted my head up to see the person's face, which is so risky and could be death, But there was no flash so I knew I was safe. And I almost regretted saying that as I see two people looking at me.