"Is this the guy you've been having sex with?!" I asked Chasity.

"Yeah. We --"

"What the fuck are you doing with a fourteen year old girl, you pervert?!?!" I screamed.

"Christina --"

"Shut up! What the hell are you doing with Chasity?!"

"I like her. She's not like other girls I've dated."

"Yeah, because she's a fucking child," I snapped, "you do realize that you're twenty-one and she's fourteen. You can drink & drive, and she doesn't even have her permit yet. Where the fuck do y'all go on dates? Chuck E. Cheese?"

"Look --"

"No, you look! You are a grown ass man fucking a child, which makes you a child molestor. I should call the police on your nasty ass!"

"Christina, please don't," Chasity begged.

"No, Chasity! What kinda person would I be if I just let this happen?!"

"I won't see him anymore, just please don't get him locked up," she pleaded.

"I can't do that," I said.

I talked to the dispatcher and about thirty minutes after I hung up, the police showed up. I'm surprised this jackass stayed until the cops got here.

They cuffed him and dragged him out of the house and I closed the door after they left. I turned around and Chasity was staring at me with angry tears on the brim of her eyes, but I do not give a damn.

"I can't believe you did that!" she yelled in my face.

"I can't believe you put me in that kinda position! Did you really think I'd be okay with it and that no one would find out?! Like really, Chasity?! A grown ass man?!"

Her face softened and she jumped a little. I never raised my voice at Chasity, so I think I scared her a little.

"It --"

"I don't even wanna hear it. I thought you were smarter than that. I can't even look at you right now."

I went upstairs to my room and slammed the door.

~

Blake's POV||
I don't know what the hell I just witnessed, but it was the most drama I've ever seen in the Jackson household.

I looked at Chasity and she looked up at me with tears running down her face. She looked really upset, so I did the only thing I knew how to do. I opened my arms and she gave me a hug.

"She hates me," she cried into my chest.

"She doesn't hate you," I said, trying to calm her down, "she's just upset right now."

"I don't want her to be upset with me," she said, looking up at me, "mom & dad, I don't care when they're mad at me but when Christina's mad at me, it actually breaks my heart."

I can understand why she's so upset. I hate when Christina's mad at me too because she's such a sweet person and she rarely gets mad. But when she does, it is pretty heartbreaking.

"You know what you have to do, right?" I said.

She looked up at me and her eyes were wide as hell. "Blake, no."

I chuckled, "Chasity, if you want Chris to stop being mad, you have to do it."

"Fine..."

When Chasity was five, she used to dance to the teapot song to cheer Christina up whenever she was mad. It always made Chris smile but now that Chasity's teenager, I figured it'd make her laugh. I mean, what's funnier than a teenager dancing to the teapot song?

She took her hair out of the ponytail and put it in a bun to resemble how she used to wear her hair when she five.

We went up to Christina's room and she just looked at us skeptically. I was grinning so I wouldn't laugh, but it's kinda hard when I know what Chasity is about to do.

"What are y'all up to?" Chris asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Chasity," I stopped for a minute to laugh, "Chasity came to apologize to you."

We both looked at Chasity and she looked at me like she really didn't wanna do this.

"Blake, do I --"

"Yes."

She sighed then stood in front of Christina. As soon as "I'm a little teapot" came out of Chasity's mouth, I started cackling and so did Christina.

When she finished, she stood there waiting for us to stop laughing.

"Who's idea was this?" Christina asked, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Blake!!!" Chasity yelled.

"Aww Chasity, don't be mad," I said, poking her cheeks.

"Leave me alone," she laughed, slapping my hands away, "Chris, are you still mad at me?"

"I was never really mad at you, Chas. I was mad at him, so I just took my anger out on you, and I'm sorry. It's just, you're my baby sister, and I'm gonna do whatever I can to protect you whether you like it or not."

She smiled at Christina and they hugged.

"Oh," Chasity said, turning her attention to me, "don't ever make me do that again. God, that was so embarrassing."

"First of all, you should be thanking me because it worked. Secondly, it's only us; we've seen you do that plenty of times."

She rolled her eyes and started to walk out, "whatever, Austin."

"Love you too, Janelle."

Once I heard Chasity's door close, I lied on Chris' bed and patted the spot next to me for her to lay with me. When she did, I wrapped my arms around her waist, then closed my eyes and puckered my lips.

"What are you doing?" she giggled.

"Waiting for you to kiss me," I said, "it's been about two hours since I last felt your lips against mine; I'm suffering from lack of Christina's lips."

She giggled again before I felt her lips on mine. "You are so goofy."

"But that's why you loooove me," I said in her ear.

She playfully rolled her eyes and sighed, "I guess."

I smiled and kissed her before laying my head in the crook of her neck. Everyday I find myself falling more in love with Christina and to be honest, I didn't think that was possible.