.Chapter 16.

! DO NOT PLAY THE SONG YET !
‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒
Leonardo's POV

I don't know if it was a good idea or not to bring her down here.Not because i wanted to hide it but mainly because i did not know if she would be okay but it ended up being a good idea after all.

All of those years that he hurt and abused them,She finally got her chance to get revenge on him, she was definitely taking her revenge.

And honestly
It was hot

Katerina's POV

"You're such an asshole you know that Sebastian,you know that right? And your a terrible father maybe even the worst on this planet"

I grabbed his bloody jaw and forced him to look at me.He looked at me with a look that said 'please , i'm sorry' and honestly it was funny so i laughed before stopping and pulling his face closer to mine

"You are nothing, you are the scum of this earth, You always have been and you always will be" i told him with a slight smirk on my face.

I walked over to a table in the corner of the room and picked up a knife that was sitting there and walked back over to him as I crouched in front of him with the knife in my hands and the smirk still on my face as i pulled up my shirt not passing my boobs to reveal a scar on the side of my ribs as i pointed to it with the knife and then pointed it back at him.

"Sebastian, Do you remember this right here? This pretty little scar you gave me" i said

he didn't answer and i was starting to get upset, I smacked him and called over one of the boys to hold his head up as he looked directly at me and i caressed his face with the knife as he shook his head yes.

"Do you remember when you cut me with your empty glass beer bottle because I asked you if you were going to get something for your daughter's birthday?" i asked another question

Again he shook his head yes

"I'm glad you do seb but i've been thinking, Wouldn't it be nice if i gave you the same scar as me but in a more visible place"i asked with a smile

He immediately shook his head no rapidly but the boys grabbed his head still

"I don't really care if you don't want to, just like how i didnt want it either" i said in a serious tone

I took the knife and dragged it across his cheek and pressed it into his skin and then the knife was deep enough to make him bleed,i took the knife and gave him a scar around the same size as the one he gave me and i didnt notice but a little blood got on my hands, He winced in pain but i didn't care he deserved it.

"There all done" i said with a smile as i pulled out my phone and showed him himself in the camera

"What's the matter baby? You don't like it, Too bad"I said before handing the boys the knife and walking out to find Leonardo sitting by the door drinking a coffee with an unbuttoned shirt that exposed his abs.

"Hey" he said and i replied with a smile "Hi there"

He got up and held out his hand for me to follow him upstairs and he already put nico to bed and I thanked him.

We made it to the second floor and walked to my room with my hands still in his and we made it to my room but pulled me right past my room and into his.

"What am i doing here? This is your room Leonardo" i told him trying to walk out but he blocked the door

"Shower in here and sleep with me tonight" He told me and I opened my eyes in shock. I tried to say no but he made me stay.