Chapter 8

Katerina's POV

"Do you know about the Spanish Mafia Katerina?" He asked me. "Well I've heard of them a lot but I haven't seen anyone from the mafia ever, so the answer is yes but also no".

"Well Now you have seen people in the mafia, Nice to meet you Love my name is Leonardo De los santos and I am the head of the Spanish mafia, These are my right hand men Alex,Mateo,Alejandro and Mario , This is my sister and hacker Elena De los santos" He finished. I let out a chuckle but I quickly stopped when I was the only one not even Nico was giggling.

"Katerina did you know that you and your brother and also you parents were and are in the mafia?" He told me with a pretty serious tone.
"Listen BigShot I may not be the toughest person or anything like that but Don't speak on my parents nor my brother have I haven't seen in over 15 years because some asshole didn't know how to drive correctly" I told him. I wasn't aggravated or annoyed it's just that when people speak about my broken family it Just doesn't sit right with me, it's not a topic I like to talk about and with a stranger is even worse But when I was in my train of thought I noticed a tattoo on Leonardos neck it was a symbol everyone else had ones in different locations of their body but they were visible enough for me to see, My parents had those exact same Tattoos but they had them behind their ear.

"What does that mark mean?" I asked him as I pointed to his neck. "It's the tattoo you get when you are accepted into the mafia, I guess you noticed that all of us have it , everybody in this house has it and so does everyone in the Spanish mafia" He told me
"Alright well to believe that me,my brother and my parents were and are in the mafia I need to see more proof before I believe you" I replied

He went to turn off the light and played a slideshow I moved to the front of the table to get a better view , there were pictures , videos , Polaroids , and every other piece of information in the book to show that my parents were in the mafia , to show that I was in the mafia.

I went back to my chair and just stared at him as Nico layer down on my chest "Alright I believe you, there's no way I can't believe you if you just showed me all of that but one more thing, why do I get the feeling like this is not our first time meeting? Not just me and you Leonardo but all of us in the room except for Nico" I questioned and they all just looked at Leonardo and smiled as he replied with "Well Katerina we were all friends back then but then your parents passed away in the car accident and well your aunt adopted you and took you overseas for school and Another family did the same thing with your brother , my parents tried to take you guys in with us but it was too late , your brother was already gone and well your aunt had some extremely powerful lawyers on her side that could've such down the whole mafia , so she took you".

"Alright alright, I've had enough of this And another thing Leonardo one way or another every single person on this planet that has ever caused me or my daughter pain will pay, I'm in the mafia right so it's allowed I'm assuming" I advised him , he just nodded.

-Around 3 hours later-

Me and Nico were back in our room we finished talking to all of them over an hour ago and we were eating lunch now when I heard a knock at the door and Elena peaked her head in and asked to come in and I said sure , she came in and sat in one of the sofas as we began to talk. We talked for over an hour about life and ourselves when we were younger up to this very moment. Turns out I was very close friends with her , we were basically best friends same goes with the boys too.

So I guess I'm in the mafia , my life is about to become a lot more eventful now.