.Chapter 15.

Katerina's POV

"Leonardo The question is, What are we doing to each other?" i told him as i went in for another kiss.

"Katerina, Katerina KATERINA" elena yelled at me to wake up

"Ok ok im up elena" I said with a low voice as i got up and stretched as i headed over to the bathroom and splashed water on my face and then looked into the mirror.

'Katerina, What is wrong with you? You just met this man and you already having those types of dreams with him, Get it together'

I told myself as i stripped and hopped into the Shower as i played some music and sang along to it.

I was so caught up in the music that i did not even notice Leonardo come into the bathroom as i came out the shower and turned as i jumped up in fear and accidentally threw the only piece covering my body at him

"Well Good Morning to you Katerina" He said with a small chuckle and a smirk as I yanked the towel out of his hand and covered my naked body.

"When did you even come in Leonardo?" i asked him as i walked back into the room and he followed behind me

"Well Nicolette wants her momma since she has been waiting in her playpen downstairs for over an hour for you so i came to get her Momma" he said as he walked out of the room leaving me alone in the cold Sun lit room.

"Cabrón(Dumbass)" I said to him but he was already gone.

I fixed up my hair and when downstairs with a matching sweats and Hoodie set and some flip flops.

I walked down to the kitchen to find Nicolette Playing in her playpen on the kitchen floor with a blanket under her and it was no other than the blanket Leonardo gave her but i also saw him playing with her from the other side of the playpen with such a happy look on his face from playing with her which just made me very happy inside and as soon as she saw me she shrieked and held her arms out in happiness since she couldn't quite talk yet.

I went over to grab her and we sat down at the table with Leonardo but nobody else was here. Apparently they were all either training the new recruits or Finding information on the man from the aquarium. My blood was still boiling from the fact that Sebastian had his names as one of the names up there.

They did some digging and apparently the other girl Belle Aramatti had nothing to do with the license plate just that apparently it was her old one that she tried to switch but couldn't because of legal issues, So she was in the Clear.

But Sebastian on the other hand was way in deep with the license plate, And apparently he has had Ties with the italian Mafia and the ties were deep.

"Leonardo, will something happen to me and nicolette because of his ties to them?" i asked leonardo with a look of worry as he looked at me then at nico and sighed as he grabbed both of my hands into his and reassured me on the whole situation.

"Katerina i put this on my grandmothers grave, Nunca les pasaría algo a ti y a Nicolette, ustedes dos son extremadamente especiales para mí. (I would never something happen to you and Nicolette , You two are extremely special to me)" he reassured me as he held my hands in his and as soon as he did that Elena called Leonardo and told us to come downstairs and that she had to tell us something.

I went to go pick up nicolette from the table but she didn't want me to grab her instead she wanted leonardo to hold her and he laughed and picked her up as i slightly punched him on the arm as we walked downstairs and walked into the office as we sat down and listened to what Elena figured out.

"Katerina his ties to the italian mafia are not recent they are lifelong, He has been tied up with them since he was born, His father is the italian mafias Leader Right hand man and his mother is apparently a recruiter for the italian mafia" she told everyone and then everyone looked at me in question.

"No i did not know anything about this the only thing that caught my suspicious was one symbol/tattoo that he had on his leg but i do not really remember what it looks like" i told them as i looked at leonardo and he just winked at me while elena pulled up a image on her computer and showed me it and immediately i recognized it.

The symbol was a cross but instead of 1 line going across it was 2 and one of the lines were black while the other was red and then the line going through them was a blacklight tattoo which could only be seen under a blacklight.

"I asked about it once and well he yelled at me to shut up and mind my business as he slapped me across my face cutting me with a ring he had on" i told them and they all looked at me in pity while leonardo was emotionless as he pulled me outside and gave nico to elena and dragged downstairs which i didn't know they had then he turned to me and sighed.

"Katerina, Sebastian is behind these doors" He told me and a sudden expression of fear whipped my face and I went to go run but he grabbed my arm and reassured me that he was chained up and that if anything he was there and so were 2 of his best guards.

He went to open the door and I saw a gun in his holster and I knew that I had to grab it if anything went down.

We walked inside and it was dimly lit up and cold. I look to the center of the room to see Sebastian , My abusive ex and Nicos abusive father.Leonardo ordered the 2 guards to pour water on him to wake him up and they did just that and within a minute he woke up with blood dripping from his mouth and two gunshots in his legs as his arms were all chained up.

As soon as he woke up he looked up and met my eyes and all he said to me was.

"K-katerina?"

and I simply replied with

"Hello Sebastian"