We stayed there for hours. I got much closer to the boys and they even video taped me and agreed to make an edit. I smiled at the statement.

It was around 9:30pm when we decided to all get ice cream. I didn't have any money on me so Rico decided to pay for me.

"Rico please don't. I just won't get any. I got Dairy Queen yesterday. Trust me." I pleaded.

"Nope. You're getting some and I'm paying. End of discussion." He said in a playful yet serious tone. I rolled my eyes in a playful manor and chuckled.

"Okay but I'm not letting you pay for me anymore. I'm paying you back."

"Nova it's only like 3 dollars it's fine really. I've got plenty to spend. I don't need you to pay me back." He said.

"Fine fine. You win." I said with a smile.

"Mhmmmm." He said with a smirk.

After we all got our ice cream we went outside into the parking lot. We stood in the middle, cracking jokes and running around. Maybe did some illegal things but, that's what you gotta expect hanging out with boys.

After I finished my ice cream I ask someone if they could take my insta photos. Rico volunteered and I handed him my phone.

He took a couple and I found the ones I liked and posted them.

(pretend your on a curb lol)

I posted them, tagging Rico for photo creds. I had a slightly large following. 1.1k to be exact. I got at least 400 likes a post but my phone was going insane. Turns out Rico reposted me on his story.

Great.

Let's hope he doesn't have too over-obsessed fan girls. I haven't seen any hateful comments so far. Let's hope it stays that way. I thanked Rico for the repost and we all started riding away. Everyone went their separate ways until it was just me, Noah and Rico. We made small talk until we pulled up on our street.

"Well were home." Noah said I was pulled up.

"Yup. See ya later Rico. Tomorrow, same place right? What time?" I asked.

"10:00am at the latest if possible. And ya same place." He answered.

"Ok cool thanks. Bye." I slightly waved. Noah also said his goodbyes.

"See ya." Rico said, responding to us both. We went inside, to be greeted by our parents.

"So I see you two are making friends." She said, quite excited to be honest.

"Ya i'd say so. They're all really cool." I state.

"Don't go stealing my friends now." Noah said, slightly demanding. I chuckled at the statement and headed upstairs.

My phone continued to blow up but not only from instagram, from my friends too on messages. All in the context of 'who's that boy. he's really cute. famous too.' or 'OMG YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH RICO?' I guess a lot of my friends followed him. I never really knew who he was until now.

I was distracted by all the texts when one contact name caught my eye. Luke had texted me asking who the boy was.

                                  Bestie🤪

Hey who's that guy you tagged in your post? I see he's pretty famous and around our age.

                   Oh ya that's Rico. He's a friend I've made since we've been out here. He was friends with Noah first but were getting closer. Why do you ask?

Just wondering. Not replacing me now are we? ;)

                                      I could NEVER AHAHAH

Well i have to go. ttyl

                                                                    bye bye :)

Huh. I wonder why he was so concerned about him. Eh whatever. I went on tiktok and stalked Rico's page for about 5 min. Then i just scrolled through my fyp. It was around 11:00 so I got into my pjs and I got under the covers. I grabbed my tv remote and put on Stranger Things.

I watched about 4 episodes before I realized how late it was.

1:33 am.

Shit.

It's late and I need to be up by 9:30. With that I shut off my tv, turned off my led lights and went to bed.

A/N
THANK YOU TO THE LIKE 2 PEOPLE READING THIS STORY RN LMFAO. ITS PROGRESS OKAY? ANYWAYS I HOPE THE STORY IS GETTING BETTER. LET ME KNOW ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR WHAT U WANT ADDED IN THE STORY. GOODNIGHT BABES. LOVE YOU ALL<3

1364 words