"You are going for a run outside of your house? Or inside your house" He said making me smile, I sent him a picture of me at his house.

"Good God your beautiful- Ohhhh you want to come to my house" He said making me send him a thumbs up. "Yeah i'm fine with that, turns out Richard wants me to meet them tomorrow so you can come."

I sent him a waving emoji "Goodbye donkey" He said as he hung up. Aaron, Gaia, Antonio and my mom came downstairs entering the kitchen.

"Frittata!" Antonio said as he grabbed a plate, I made formula for Gaia and handed it to Aaron who had a zeppole in his mouth. He patted my head as a thank you while my mom hugged me, "You okay?" She asked as I stared at her.

"You have an appointment with Joanne tomorrow" She said making me blink, "Talk to me Evangelina." She said. "Do not force her" Aaron chimed in as I walked out of the kitchen entering the foyer same time as my dad.

"Hey champ" He said as he hugged me and I hugged him back, he handed me a shopping bag that is from Louis Vuitton. "It's just a little gift" He said as my mom walked into the foyer, "Tommaso." My mom said as she crossed her arms.

"Good morning to you to Diane." He said back, "She made frittata, zeppole and ricotta pancakes if you are hungry." She said making him smile at me. "Look at you cooking!" He said with a huge smile.

He walked to the kitchen with my mom as I walked into my bedroom, I dropped the shopping bag and stripped myself of my clothes. I took a much needed shower which took longer than usual since I haven't touched my hair in a while.

I put on black tights that are flared at the end and grabbed a white tank top. I put on my moccasins as I walked over to the shopping bag and opened it up to see a black bag.

It's cute, I like it. I made my way over to the my closet and added it to my collection. I made my way over to Mateo's room to see him wide awake staring at the ceiling.

I picked him up making him shove his fist into his mouth as he smiled which made me smile. We made our way downstairs and I put him in his high chair next to my mom who is getting his food ready.

My dad is holding Gaia while Aaron is eating like he has been starved. "You are going out?" My mom asked as she looked at the time, "At 9am?" She asked.

I blinked as I looked at my dad who can tell where I am going. "Take a sweater and water bottle." He said making my mom shoot him a death stare.

I grabbed Aaron's sweater off the counter making him look at me "I was planning on wearing that" He said with a mouth full of food. "Close your mouth and now your not wearing it" My dad said.

I looked at all of them as my way of a goodbye then drove over to Ezra's house. Before I could even knock on the door he opened it and dragged me inside.

"Hello" He said as he closed the door and picked me up like I am a rag doll. He walked into his kitchen and placed me on the counter, he is wearing a white long sleeve t shirt with grey sweatpants.

"So what do you want to eat?" He asked and I blinked, "Me? You want to eat me? You are honestly way too kind." He said making me raise an eyebrow.

"You said it not me" He said as he shrugged, he poked my cheek making me squint at him. I want to kiss him.

I poked his nose and he bit my finger, I opened my mouth to say ouch which made him excited but nothing came out.

I poked his cheek along him smile at me as I leaned in kissing him softly, he placed his hand on my face kissing me back.

I pushed myself onto him making him pick me up, he suddenly pulled away and placed me back on the counter.

"You can be intimate with me but can't tell me what you want to eat?" He asked as he crossed his arms against his chest making me smile. I mouthed the words pancakes making him smile at me "There we go" He said as he walked into his pantry.