Part 14

Author:Thank you for 1k reads........🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
------------------------------------------
Y/N POV

He just nodded. So we went from there while me,Jennie,Lisa and Kook were talking. Mr.Kim and Mr.Park were just listening to us.

...AT CAFE....

Waiter:What do u like to have? (POLITELY)Jennie and Lisa: Expresso(while smiling widely because they like it very much )Mr

Jennie and Lisa: Expresso(while smiling widely because they like it very much )
Mr.Park: One Mocha.
Mr.Kim :Americano.
Kook: Americano.
Waiter: What would u like to have mam? (Looking at me)

Before I could answer,

Kook: For her please bring Cappacino. (we all looked at him)What? I know it is your favourite. That's why I ordered it instead of you. (I looked at him in surprise)
Y/N:You still remember that?
Kook:How can I forget that? (rolling eyes) You literally killed me in the school days. (I then remembered how I will always fight with him just for a Cappacino.)
Lisa:What did she do?
Kook:She~(before he could answer I closed his mouth and death glare at him)
Y/N:If you say another word, I will tell them about your banana milk secret. 

I whispered to him. He gulped and shook his head indicating that he will obey me. Others were just looking at us with confused expression. I shrugged it off and started to drink my Cappacino that arrived a few seconds ago while we were talking.

Mr.Park: Jungkook, how do you know Miss.Y/N very well ? (we all looked at him)
Kook: Because she is my best friend since childhood.(while smiling widely)
Mr.Park:Oh is that so? Then can I also be friends with you and your friends,Miss.Y/N?

I dont know what to answer. I looked at Jennie and Lisa and they slightly nodded.

 Y/N:Yes Mr.Park. You can. (small smile)

Mr.Park:So friends? (forwarding his hands to shake it and I gladly took it) From now on you guys can call me Jimin when we are outside the office.
We: Ok Jimin.(small smile)

_____Time skip____

My house

It was nice talking to Jimin. While speaking to him, I feel an unknown bond between us. I don't know how to say that. By thinking about that, I drifted to my dreamland.

......Morning.....

I did my morning routine and I started to get ready quickly because today we have an important meeting with Mr.Bae.

At Company

When I entered the company, I saw some of them were preparing for the meeting. So I also started to take the files which we needed for the meeting. I went to the meeting room with Mr.Kim but when we entered, we saw a beautiful girl sitting professionally.Mr.Kim also looked confused but our confusion went away after her introduction.

... : Nice to meet you Mr.Kim. I am Bae Irene.

Irene: I am here on behalf of my father

Irene: I am here on behalf of my father. (while smiling confidently)
Mr.Kim:Oh nice to meet you Ms.Bae.

I slightly bowed to her.

-------to be continued--------

Hope u liked today's part...
It's just an imagination...
Don't take it seriously...
Feel free to share ur ideas...

Don't be a silent reader...
If u ended up liking this part..
          Vote🌟🌟
          Comment 👇 👇
          Follow for the updates 😊

..........
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY..MY DEAR READERS!!!!
BYE 👋 👋