98. Is it start or end..

Start from the beginning

"Bunny, listen to me. If we try to do anything now, then we will get caught for sure already they are alert alot after sid incident and now they are far and even more alert its better to keep quiet atleast for some days" I said while pressing my temple.

"Fine bhai, I agree to you because when pranay try to plan accident they escaped and alerted so for now I will let them enjoy their life" bunny said to which I breathed in relief

Bunny is staying at hostel as I don't want her stay with pranay all the time and I'm at my own small flat where I always feel some space and relax myself and if she stays with me then pranay will come very often so I make her stay at hostel.

Pranay didn't stop hurting them and everytime they are getting escape making him go mad. The thing I didn't get is why he is behind sid and his family instead of vishaka and vikranth.

I need to know this at any cost.

I don't know, but after getting close to Zoya, I understood that I don't have any feeling on siya and all I attracted is the way they both are and craved for that and finally I got in form of zoya I guess.

"What happen" zoya asked me while holding my arm

"How should I make her understand..??

Why for once she is not listening to me.." I said thinking about bunny while holding her in my arms.

"She needs time, but sure she will understand you. Don't worry" zoya said while placing her head on my chest.

I really getting mad on pranay and I don't know why I'm getting frustation regarding his matter.

There was a knock on door, zoya pulled away and placed her tole neatly and went to open it.

There the person standing holding a file reagarding zoya, where she took and gave me.

I immediately took the file and opened it.

Name pranati
Age 24
Studies did her master's in London
Job working as personal secretary for last one year in SP industries as joined in the name of zoya
Family parents dead and only one brother pranay

"Pranati" I shouted in rage knowing as she is pranay sister where she hold the knob to go out and stood rooted at her place in shock.

I hold her arm tightly and pulled towards me

"Why..what you want.. why you hide that you are pranay sister.

Are you making me fool by this.

Or you behind to take my sister

Are you cheating on me" I couldn't hold my angry that I slapped her hard that she fell on ground where her lip got cut and blood coming out where my fingers printed on her fairy white skin as tainted with red.

Her eyes held tears and pain and her elbow got hurt as she hit the floor with force.

This is the first time I raised a hand on girl and that to my girl....fu** it's zoya ohh sorry pranati whom I thought as mine.

Sid POV

I asked aasma to put megandi in her hands and gave come to her where siya slept peacefully.

Anu and vyshali helped her and all of them applied mehandi too. I guess she forgot that tomorrow is her birthday as she immersed in her ownself and opening with me.

I need to confirm one thing from siya today itself to avoid confusion and misunderstandings.

My phone went on, seeing the caller ID I immediately picked it up.