Chapter 15 - NERFs and BUFFs part 2

Start from the beginning

I can see My teammates and Lee's dumbfounded face.

And not just lee, everyone did.

shit! The situation is too awkward.. I need to say some-

「DID YOU SUFFER FROM AMNESIA MY FRIEND!???」

'HE BOUGHT IT!!!!'

I shouted internally.

「HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN HOW YOUTHFULL YOU ARE?!!??」 Lee shouted.

「Ahahahaha... I was just joking... of course I remember everything, now then thank you for saving my teammates while I was down. 」

I said bowing my head a little.

「OF COURSE MY YOUTHFULL FRIEND! FROM NOW ON WILL KEEP TRAINING TO BEAT YOU TOO!! 」

「YEAH THAT'S GREAT!!」 I exclaimed with troubled smile.

Sigh... me and my dumb ass...

。。。

'That clanless uzumaki's eyes were gold and now blue... what is he hiding...

Uzumaki karma... uchiha sasuke... you both are powerfull rivals.'

Neij hyuuga thought in the distance.

Oh boy...

。。。

We managed to get to the tower, after being guided by kabuto and kicked the rain nins asses.

I didn't use my seishingan at all when kabuto's around and pass my teammates questions by saying "It hurts when I used my chakra" as I acted like sasuke holding his neck every time.

I had conquered the 『cursed heavenly seal』 and have full control of it. But I don't want to show my cursed mark, so I used bandage to cover it up, excusing my self that I got hurt.

At the tower...

「If 'Heaven' does not exist, enrich your knowledge, and prepare for the chance.

If 'Earth' does not exist, run the fields in search of an advantage. Open the series of Heaven and Earth, and the perilous way shall be redressed.

This is namely the secret of 'the one that guides.' 」

「What's that??」 naruto asked.

「It looks like there are letters or something missing there...」 sakura mumbles.

「You sure? to me it translates as "open both of the god damn scroll here. If you don't have any, then you fail, fool"」 I said flatly.

Naruto sweat dropped at this.

「We need to open both scrolls at the same time」 I said.

Naruto and sakura hesitates.

After they opened the scroll iruka appeared dramatically.

「It appears you guys have had a rough time of it.」

「Eh?? What?? Why are you appearing with a Summoning?」

「At the end of this second exam, we Chunin are to welcome the test takers. the important task of being the messenger for you guys.」 Iruka said.

。。。

I'm dying... 5 days without icha² was just... unbearable.

I managed to hid my cursed seal from everyone while sasuke clutching his neck in pained

Sasuke uchiha vs Yoroi Akado

。。。

「Now then, we will begin the first battle. Everyone other than the two foes, please move to the upper area.」 Hayate said, as we began to move.