𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟺

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING⚠︎︎
⚠︎︎Excessive alcohol consumption, stupid drunk behavior.⚠︎︎
♡︎

⚠︎︎♡︎

♡︎

"I physically, can't believe I'm getting married in three days!" You squeaked as the girls did your hair and makeup for your bachelorette party.

"Weirdly, I can believe it for you, but I can't believe Reid is getting married in three days" Emily replied curling your hair.

"I'm so excited!" Penelope exclaimed doing a little happy dance before turning her attention back onto your eyeliner.

"Me too." I giggled.

"So, have you got a honeymoon planned?" JJ asked lining your lips.

"Yeah, Spencer's got it all sorted. I'm happy to go anywhere as long as it involves a lot of sex." You smiled.

"And baby-making?" Penelope questioned curiously.

"Uh-" you laughed.
"Maybe I don't know, it might be a bit too soon"

"Weren't you slightly opposed to the idea of kids before?" Emily asked carefully placing the curling want on the dressing table.

"I wasn't opposed, I just... I wasn't sure if I was ready for kids... I-I've never had parents to look up to so, I got worried and scared... And I'm still scared and still not a hundred percent sure it's a good idea for me to be a parent but I've got time." you stated.

"Your babies would be cute," Penelope mentioned
"I'm not tryna get you to have kids, but they would be cute"

"Sure Penelope, sure" You hummed before letting JJ applied lipstick to your lips.

"Ok, is everyone done?" Penelope asked as the girls stepped away from you. They all nodded in agreement.
"Good"

"Right, how do I look?" you asked standing up from the chair, and showing off your hair, makeup, and outfit.

"Oh, you look hot!" Emily exclaimed.

"That hair looks so good on you" JJ beamed.

"Do you want to marry me instead of Reid?" Penelope questioned.

"Guys, stop you're making me blush" You laughed placing your hand on your heart.

"Ok, now let's drunk" Penelope screamed, linking her arm under yours and dragging you out of the bedroom. Spencer was downstairs sitting on the couch when you were pulled past him. His bachelors' party was also tonight, so he was just waiting for Derek and the rest of the boys to collect him.