𝟑𝟑 - 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍

"7 minutes in heaven, with a person of your choice."

she knew exactly what she was doing.

he stood up and walked in your direction, you looked up at him as he held out his hand for you to stand up.

everyone stared and yelled 'ooo' once again for the hundredth time in a row.

you took his hand and stood up, semi frowned at the two of you, he scoffed and shifted his eyes too the other side.

suna led the way out of the room, he walked upstairs towards a room, labelled 'guest room'.

as you entered the room he pushed you against the door making it close as your back hit it. before you knew it he smashed his lips on yours.

you hand is tangled in his hair whilst he presses light kisses on your neck, you moan as he sucks on too your neck, your untangle your hand away from his hair to the back of his neck, as he slides off his blazer he starts too take off your dress whilst throwing it across the room, you start too unbutton his shirt, he pulls you towards the bed and unclasps your bra.

his dick sprung out hitting his lower stomach. his cock was long and the girth was impressive. you clenched around nothing, desperate for him

He rubbed his tip of his against your clit, eliciting a few grunts from him and moans from you.

He slipped his dick slowly into your wet hole, attempting to give you time to acclimate.

"Oh fuck..." you cried out, eyes beginning to water.

He eventually slid all the way into you, staring at you as though he needed your permission to move. You smiled and nodded.

He didn't waste any time, his hands pressing into your hips, creating a mark that would be visible later. His flesh smacked against your dampness as vulgar noises filled the room. He's pushing your cervix with each stroke, which makes you moan even louder.

He bent down to connect your lips. the kisses were sloppy and messy. drool began to fall from your mouth as he pounded into to you.

"I'm coming, oh my—" your back began to arch as your legs were twitching and you were left moaning so loud, not even thinking about the everyone in the room next door or downstairs.

"already?" suna smirked as you came around his dick.

"we only had seven minutes." you say in between breaths.

"that was definitely not seven minutes." he was right you took a full twenty minutes fucking each other that you didn't realise that time had gone past so quickly.

he picked up your dress off the floor and handed it too you whilst he slipped his blazer back on he waited at the door for you.

"don't tell them." You tell him.

"Mhm whatever." A smile was plastered on his face when you walked out the room.

As soon as suna opened the door, screaming was heard from two immature people. Atsumu and Osamu. Everyone in the room seemed too be curious whereas one person looked at me in disgust. That person being Semi.

"Soo how was it..?"

my bad for not updating for so long it's been abt a month and I'm so sorry

<3