𝟐𝟓 - 𝐂𝐔𝐌 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘

→ "i win." suna whispers. your ear. then his eyes go to your lips. he moves his hand to your hip which makes your stomach do all sorts of things, you forget how to breathe.

He moves your skirt up a bit but stops. suna looks at you, "do you want this?" you blinked a couple times before nodding.

content with your answer he moves his hands up a little enough till his hand reaches your thigh. you gasp silently with a surprised expression on your face. He smirks at your reaction. suna gets closer and you soon find yourself kissing him. he runs his hand on your thigh up and down then to your hip. you move your hands to his neck and play with his hair. Which turns him on.

you pulled away since you didn't want to be the vulnerable one here, a sly smile was plastered on too your face, which caught suna by surprise, only for a short moment, you moved closer towards him and placed both of your hands on his sides, leaning downwards whilst pushing him with you.

you felt him get hard through the towel, you started grinding on him slowly and softly, a light smirk tugged against his lips, unfazed. that was when you when a bit harder, a soft moan escapes his lips, he places his hands firmly on your hips guiding you in circular motion.

he'd pressed you harder against him a low grunt leaving his lips every time. you were grinding harder and harder on him to the point where you both were
practically panting. you stopped and took a deep breath. he was breathing heavy. you noticed the
towel started to loosen around his waist. you were nervous. suna enjoyed seeing you like this, it made him feel like he was in control. he pushed you off of him gently and put himself on top of u.

the towel was partly revealing his dick, you stared for a quick moment but quickly looked away. "looking away huh?" he furrowed his eyebrows. "oh shut up." you roll your eyes.

"you enjoy rolling your eyes don't you?" he asks you, you ignored his comment and stuck your middle finger up at him whereas suna had pinned your hands above you head. his chain dangled in your face whilst he admired your face. can he hurry up i'm dying.

you became imapatient, one of your hands managed to escape his clutches and pulled him by his chain and kissed him. "maybe that'll shut you up." you say after you pull away.

suna chuckled and started to kiss your neck, he left bite marks, hickeys everywhere around your neck.
he made his way down too the top of your skirt, he took the skirt off and continued kissing, farther down.

he teased you with his tongue, you grabbed a handful of his hair, your hand slipping every two seconds because it was still wet. small moans and whimpers left your lips.

suna came back up and grabbed the back neck, lifting your head up, he kissed you, you kissed him back, your tongues were in sync, you couldn't wait anymore you grew impatient and reached for the towel and pulled it away from sunas waist and threw it across the room.

you gulped whilst looking at his size. "suna it won't fit." you looked up at him as a small chuckle escaped his lips. "oh? we'll have too make it fit."

"i want you." you said whilst looking back down, suna pushed you back down, he was on top of you again, he moved your panties to the side

"fuck you're so hot." he muttered, suna grabs your neck once again and whispers "ask me properly." against your neck. "please rintarou." you begged as you seen a look of desire in his eyes.

he inserted himself inside you, a loud gasp leaving your mouth, you grabbed onto his hair as small groans were coming out of his mouth. "faster." you got used to his length, he moved faster and harder, hitting your G spot.

"i'm coming." you groan as you hit your lip harshly. "cum baby." he says as you came all over his dick. suna pulled out as his juices were all over your lower stomach. you couldn't feel your legs at all.

he gave you a light kiss on your forehead. "you did good baby." he flipped over onto his back staring at the ceiling, "i'm so fucked." you pant as you were both sweating tons.

" you pant as you were both sweating tons

pls vote 💌