𝟐𝟑 - 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐍

→ you walked out the bathroom quickly, looking if suna was out yet but too your surprise he wasn't. you took this time too pay for the food, you walked towards the till and payed. i'm amazing.

you quickly sat down when suna came out of the bathroom. "you took forever." you chuckle. "i only took 5 minutes, relax." he mimics your smile, as he turns his back, walking towards the till.

"no need for that." you stand up from your seat.
"i seriously hate you." he deadpans. "come on. i told lana not too spam my phone so if we don't go right now she's going too make my phone explode." suna nodded and the two of you walked out of the cafe."

you walked into the elevator and suna pressed number 3. "make sure you get enough sleep tonight." suna steps out the elevator. "and if i can't i'll just blow up your phone." you tell him. "or you could just come over too mines." you shake your head and also step out of the elevator.

you bid him goodbye before you walked into the house too hear music coming from lanas room.

"lana im home." you walk into her room as she drops the clothes she was folding out of her hands and runs up too you. "you better spill." she turns her music down.

"tell me what happened then." she nudges you as you walked towards her bed and laid down.

"nothing special although.."

she looks at you with a serious look telling you too tell her. "we carved our names on the tree for the art project and took a photo." you start off.

"no way? show me." lana says as she takes your phone. you sighed and let her look herself. "what? it's not here?" she says scrolling down.

"it's on sunas phone. i'll show you when he sends me it." you continued telling her your story and the part where your dad intervened. "i would pay just too see your dads face after you said that." she chuckles

you went too your room to get changed whilst lana was making ramen, you walked out of the room too seee her still making the food so you decided to help by frying the eggs and try to find the packeted seaweed your dad bought from the local store whilst sakura was cutting the onions and frying it, her eyes were watering which she complained about it like a child.

"damn call me a chef or what?" She proudly says as she flips her hair back."yeah a chef that cries" you say as you took both of your plates too the sofa.

"mums life it was the onions." she crosses her arms as she bought the drinks to the table. we both sat on the sofa and watched attack on titian. it was at the part were falco had confessed his feeling too gabi.

"they got the ending mikasa and eren should've gotten." she makes a sad face.

"forget that, yelena's face scared me." you say, you were about to shit yourself from seeing yelenas face in that one scene.

─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────

KENMA
8:26

you okay?
you didn't call your mom today.
she might be worried yk.

yeah im fine also i'll call her
after i clean up dw

good to hear baby

when he calls you baby 😩

i thought you liked suna?

never 💀

shutup anyways
the team is dying to meet you especially
lev and kuroo

i miss all of you guys too 😕

well um we planned something 😲

and that is?

so the two week holidays are coming up in a few months and we thought to have like a reunion?
but with other schools aswell
this was all kuroos idea 👍

YES HOLY MF
OFC LESS GOOO
WAIT
IS TENDOU AND BOKUTO AND AKAASHI COMING?!?

yeah theyre all coming and seijoh 😒

IM BOUTTA BUST
IWA AND OIKAWA 😩😩
STINGYSHIMA AND NOYA AND YAMS AND HINATA AND KAGS AND JESUS
AND SUGA AND CONNIE 2.0
WAIT AND MY BAES YACHI AND KIYOKO COMING?!!

yes the entire karasuno team is coming
y/n omds 😟 which means inarizaki is
coming aswell

YEAH 😩 *slut mode on*
gonna moan all their names 😹‼️

THATS NOT APPROPRIATE
STOP 😟😟

no make me😏
fuck you don't leave me on seen
read

wallahi turkish food is so bland 😕 that's why i love my bengali culture a bit more

rice with meat curry's is so good bru anyways i get called fish for being bengali not the best thing about it 💀

but if i had too choose i'd choose my bengali side lol. but i love my turkish culture too just not as much 😭

ANYWAYS PLS VOTE BABY 💌
make sure too eat and drink water <3

also it's my moms birthday 😍‼️