𝟑 - 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐒𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃?

→ We waited at the station, the officers there offered  drinks and food but we didn't want to eat any type of food that came from this place.

after an hour of waiting here my mom finally came, my mom gave me a death star as she talked to the officer. i slouched in my chair avoiding any sort of eye contact with that woman.

a few minutes passed, i was still slouched i my chair when i heard footsteps all towards me. i knew exactly who it was. "ehem" my mom raises a brow.

"i'm sorry i wont do it again, please mom." i look her in the eye and sigh. "mhm you better because we're having a long talk, and you lana." she eyes both of us.

my mom got her car back and checked if it had any dents or scratches. the ride home was silent.

whe we reached home my mom made me and lana sit in the living room and she talked about how it's not acceptable to steal and do stuff without others permissions.

after that me and lana were tired and wanted some sleep. Lana was staying at ours since her parents had a business trip.

We woke up to my shouting our names. and it was 8 in the morning, god help me.

"yes?" i ask as me and Lana sat on the couch. "guess what" my mom sighs "what?" me and lana say in unison.

"someone told the school about what happened yesterday though it was agreed that this was just all a mistake." my mom rolls her eyes.

"who?" Lana asks "you're telling me that this bitch yaaki went and told the school?" I groan.

"who? say it again. i'm really confused do you mind telling me?" Lana asks still half asleep. "daddy's little princess went ahead and told the school." i sigh.

"huhh? she ain't slick at all." Lana buries her head onto her pillow.

"the school is going to talk too you guys about it" my mom takes a sip from her morning coffee.

"whatever lets go get some fresh air" lana shrugs. "if you do anything stupid again i will murder you both. love you." she blows a kiss towards us both as we just stare at her and walk upstairs.

me and lana brush our teeth and put on some makeup.

"Are you ready y/n?" She asks as i finish my eyeliner. "yeah two minutes" I reply.

we both decided to eat at the cafe and then go to our local skateboard shop.

"Oh urm i think we both should go to the skateboard shop and get some stickers for our skateboards!" lana suggests.

"Yup we should!" I agree.

"Ok mom we're going out we'll be back by 5 pm!" I say reassuring her that we'll be safe.

"Okay be safe!" She says.

I nod and shut the door.

We skate through the streets for about 10mins and we stop outside the door and carry our boards in our hands.