𝟏𝟐 - 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐎𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐊?

suna rintarou. at this point i shouldn't even be surprised. as i was about to turn around i bump into someones chest.

"ouch" I look up and see a familiar fox eyes

"cant get enough of me hm?" he says "yeah because i just love sitting next to you." i say sitting down, "nah you just love me." he smiles

the teacher was telling you about some cholera virus that had spread like a hundred years ago. it was awfully quiet and i didn't like that. it was getting quite boring. suna was sleeping and i tried my best to not wake him up. he looks cute when he sleeps

"rintarou!" The teacher shouts really loud, loud enough that suna had jumped from his seat.

"huh?" He says as he puts his head back down. "answer question 6! What caused the people to have cholera?"

"oh for fucks sakes." suna groans whilst murmuring I whisper the answer to him. "contaminated water."

"contaminated water" suna answers."Good, now stop sleeping." teacher says "thanks baby." he yawns so fucking pretty. no no no. "yeah sure no problem."

lesson had ended, everyone including the teacher had walked out and suna started talking.

"hey dont forget we made a deal" he raises his brow "what deal?" i say acting oblivious, god i love doing this.

"you're sitting with me at lunch" he demands
"that was no deal" i say getting up, "you're right it wasn't a deal, it's something i want" he says. "oh? i'll take my time then."

"shut up and hurry or i'll drag you down there myself" he says "fuck yourself sideways." i say walking past him. but suna had pulled me back, my back was against his chest "i'd rather have you do it for me hm?" he whispers. fuck me please.

"pardon? i asked

"what's on your neck?" he asks, oh shit he seen my
hickeys. only luna has ever seen them and the person who's the cause of this has. you might be questioning who? semi eita. yeah we're more like friends with benefits.

"what? nothings on my neck? what are you talking about?" i ask defensively.

he moves my hair back, i love his touch. "is that a hickey on your neck?" he asks me. he points to the purple-ish spot that was just peaking out of my hair.

"it's not a hickey. i swear it's just a bug bite." i lied "oh you sure it's not a love bite?" he smirks as he lets go off me. i was enjoying his touch.

"im not into that type of stuff." i lied yet again. "mhm sure." he holds my hand. yes. and walks me too the lunch hall

"We're here" he says as we enter the hall.

does he not realise he's still holding my fucking hand? why are people staring?

suna walks towards a table in the back, "this is our usual spot." he adds. suna is still holding my hand.
I see lana walk up to me with the twins.

"ah hey y/n and suna." she grins. wipe that grin off your face. i looked around the hall and seen people still looking at us.

"you and suna are holding hands!" lanas voice could be heard from across the hall. someone cut this girls vocal cord off.