16

dracos pov:

I was really happy that theo and blaise gave harry and me a little alone-time, since what they said was true; we really do spend most of our time with them.

but then again, they are our best friends, so its kinda understandable.......kinda.

harry and me were walking torwards our comonroom, talking about todays lessons (wich was completly unnecessary, since we had the exact same lessons....).

then we somehow changed the topic; from magic to muggle technology, wich harry knew a lot about.

" so let me get this straight: you can just put bread in that thingy and it comes out roasted.....?", i asked for like the 100th time, and harry nodded again.

" yes, and that "thingy" is called a toaster, and its not the only thing that muggles use to make live easier", he explained, with a proud look on his face, since there only are a few things that i dont know about, one of them being everything related to muggles.

" thats just amazing!", i comented the toaster-thingy and muggle things in general.

" what kind of things that they come up with!", i said with amazement in my voice (wich i tried to surpress) and harry just giggled.

i dont know if he thinks that im being stupid or dumb, but at least i made him happy......

" were here", harry brought me out of my thoughts, pointing at the slytherin entrace.

" lingua agnuis", harry and i said at the same time, and the entrace to the comonroom opened.

" after you, my lady", i said politely, while standing aside, making a motion for him to go in first.

" thank you, my lord", harry played along, but as soon as he passed me, his act dropped and he started laughing, and soon i started laughing too.

" shall we go now, hazzy?", i looked at my boyfriend with loving eyes and extending a hand for him to take.

" we shall", he returned the gesture and taking my hand.

we walked into the comonroom. everybody looked up, but when thy noticed that it was just us they returned to the things they were doing befor we came in.

" wanna go to our room?", i asked harry and he nodded, already dragging me to our room.

when we arrived, we went inside, harry still dragging me. he pushed me further inside the rooma and turned around to close the door.

then he turned around and rushed torwards me, hugging me.

while he did that i fell on the bed, with him still hugging me, and of course, i hugged back.

" you really couldnt wait any longer, could you?", i smiled at his cute behavior.

he didnt say anything and just shook his head, while burring his face even further into my chest.

i turned around, so that we were lying next to eachother, harry still in my arms, hugging eachother tightly.

" you smell nice......", harry mumbled, and i could tell that he wanted to take a nap.

" do i?", i asked and he looked up a little, then burried his face into my chest again and smelled me, as if i was smelling strongly, then he nodded.

i bend down a little and burried my face into his hair and lmost instantly the fresh smell of forest and books came to me.

" well, you smell amazing, love", i said after a while of just inhaling his refreshing scent.

" mhm..........", he tightened his grip around my waist and nodded lightly, as if he wanted to tell me that he knew how i felt right now, cause he felt the same way.